The focal point of the 2021 World Sequence of Poker (WSOP) continued on the WSOP $10,000 Indispensable Match on Day 44 with Day 4 dominating the motion at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
The WSOP Indispensable Match is all the intention down to comely 292 hopefuls. Ramon Colillas will enter Day 5 with the chip lead with Demosthenes Kiriopoulos, Stephen Song, and Stephen Chidwick closest on his tail.
Within the intervening time, Jermaine Reid bought his first taste at WSOP gold on Friday night after defeating Peder Berge at some point soon of heads-up play to recall Match #69: $1,500 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or Better for $113,459.
Four assorted events were in development. Read on to discover what took pickle on Day 44 of the WSOP.
2021 WSOP Dwell Reporting Hub
Agree to all the dwell-motion as it happens from the 2021 World Sequence of Poker in Las Vegas!
Ramon Colillas Leads the Field into Day 5 of Match #67: $10,000 No-Limit Withhold’em Indispensable Match Championship
Spain’s Ramon Colillas leads a field of 292 heading into Day 5 of Match #57: $10,000 No-Limit Withhold’em Indispensable Match Championship at the 2021 World Sequence of Poker. The returning gamers survived the 1,000 runners who were already within the cash when they confirmed as much as Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino on Day 4 of the WSOP flagship tournament after the bubble burst at the quit of Day 3.
A field of 6,650 has generated a $62,011,250 prize pool with $8 million slated to be awarded to the winner next Wednesday. The closing gamers will return for Day 5 at 12 p.m. Las Vegas time on Saturday, November 13.
Day 4 Top 10 Chip Counts
|RANK||PLAYER||Nation||CHIP COUNT||Gargantuan Blinds|
|3||Stephen Song||United States||4,417,000||184|
|4||Stephen Chidwick||United Kingdom||4,376,000||182|
|7||Jason Osser||United States||3,900,700||163|
|8||Dragana Lim||United States||3,801,000||158|
|9||Fernando Rodriguez||United States||3,442,000||143|
|10||Matthew Jewett||United States||3,398,000||142|
Colillas went on a run within the leisurely phases to earn the chip lead after incessantly building his stack over the outdated three days of the match. Additionally at the end of a crowded leaderboard are Stephen Chidwick, Stephen Song, and Fernando Rodriguez. Chidwick and Song are looking out for their 2nd WSOP gold bracelet, while Rodriguez is hunting for a deep run after securing his first profession dwell profit this year’s Indispensable Match.
Chris Moneymaker will return for Day 5 with 621,000 chips and a probability to recapture the magic he chanced on almost 20 years within the past when he changed the poker world without extinguish because the 2003 Indispensable Match champion. Moneymaker came into Day 4 with one amongst the larger chip stacks but spent the latter portion of the night hunting for traction on the PokerGO featured desk. Qui Nguyen is the one assorted dilapidated WSOP Indispensable Match champion that continues to be within the sphere.
Different gamers returning for Day 5 embody Reduce Petrangelo, David Lappin, Matt Berkey, Jason Koon, Dan Heimiller, Marle Spragg, and John Morgan.
Some considerable runners that failed to continue to exist on Day 4 embody Kevin Gerhart, Josh Arieh, and Jessica Cai. Cai came into Day 4 because the chip chief but didn’t continue to exist to glimpse Day 5 after her ace-king all of sudden met Casey Coughlan’s pocket aces shortly after the dinner break. Gerhart flopped top pair and acquired it in but used to be stopped by Christoph Strehl’s two-pair. Arieh had a anxious exit after he bluffed off his stack to Stephen Gerber.
The 2021 WSOP Indispensable Match in Numbers
|Day||Avid gamers Full for Day||Avid gamers Full Cumulative||Avid gamers Surviving|
Final Desk Payouts
The Indispensable Match will return with Day 5 on Saturday, November 13. Journey will proceed in Degree 21 with blinds at 12,000/24,000/24,000 and Day 5 will play 5 two-hour phases.
Verify out all of the WSOP Indispensable Match updates
Michael Shanahan Leads Final 26 Hopefuls after Day 3 of Match #68: $1,111 Tiny One for One Drop
After three days of play, the distinctive field of larger than 3,797 gamers has been trimmed all the intention down to the final 26 gamers in Match #75: $1,111 Tiny One for One Drop.
For the third straight day, the motion used to be wild and the eliminations hastily, with the Day 3 starting field of 229 gamers whittled all the intention down to merely 26 hopefuls by the quit of the day.
Michael Shanahan took house the quit-of-day chip lead, bagging 13,465,000. Others bagging trusty stacks within the Pavilion Room integrated Brekstyn Schutten (11,305,000), Scott Ball (10,550,000), Matthew Solitro (8,500,000) and David Jackson (8,180,000).
Match #38 Day 3 Top 10 Chip Counts
|1||Michael Shanahan||United States||13,465,000||67|
|2||Brekstyn Schutten||United States||11,305,000||57|
|3||Scott Ball||United States||10,550,000||53|
|4||Mathew Solitro||United States||8,500,000||43|
|5||David Jackson||United States||8,180,000||41|
|6||Derek Gregory||United States||7,310,000||37|
|8||Petro Zakusilov||United States||7,040,000||35|
|9||Ronnie Ballantyne||United Kingdom||7,000,000||35|
The final 26 return on Saturday, November 13 for Day 4 at 2 p.m. with the knowing to play all the design all the intention down to a champion.
Verify out all of the Tiny One for One Drop updates
Joseph Hebert Baggage Day 1b Chip Lead in Match #70: $888 Loopy Eights No-Limit Withhold’em
Day 1b in Match #70: $888 Loopy Eights No-Limit Withhold’em had come to an quit. Day 1b drew a crammed with 1,104 entrants with 166 gamers making the cash with a minimum payout being $1,425 After a protracted fourteen hours of play, only 50 gamers remain.
Amongst the end stacks are 2020 On-line WSOP Indispensable Match Champion Joseph Hebert with 2,100,000 in chips. No longer a long way within the assist of is Tjan Tepeh (2,000,000), Adam Croffet (1,975,000), Josue Aguirre (1,930,000), and Thomas Larson (1,825,000) rounding out the end 5 stacks who bagged trusty.
Match #70 Day 1b Top 10 Chip Counts
|1||Joseph Hebert||United States||2,100,000||53|
|2||Tijan Tepeh||United States||2,050,000||51|
|3||Adam Croffut||United States||1,975,000||49|
|5||Thomas Larson||United States||1,825,000||46|
|6||Wilbert Chun||United States||1,660,000||42|
|7||Jacob Smartly to set aside||United States||1,550,000||39|
|8||Kyle 1st viscount montgomery of alamein||United States||1,420,000||36|
|9||David Moses||United States||1,395,000||35|
|10||Sejin Park||South Korea||1,350,000||34|
This tournament drew a pair of notables similar to two-time bracelet winner Freddy Deeb, 2013 WSOP Indispensable Match Champion Ryan Riess, Russian-American Author Maria Konnikova and in model hiss creator Jeff Boski.
Avid gamers who bagged will return for Day 2 on November 15 at 12 p.m midday within the Amazon room at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
Verify out all of the Loopy Eights updates
Matt Mamiya Baggage Day 2 Chip Lead in Match #71: $1,500 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha
A total of 94 gamers returned for battle on Day 2 of Match #71: $1,500 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha returned to the Pavillion room at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino and after 10 phases of play only 15 hopefuls remain.
Main the charge heading in the direction of the final day is Matt Mamiya with 3,100,000 with the likes of Day 1 chip chief Mourad Amokrane chasing him closely with 2,940,000.
Amokrane has been finish to the end of the counts for a long way of the tournament up to now, rising to the end on Day 1 and striking ahead the realm at some point soon of play on each days. Spain’s Paulo Villena closes the podium with 2,080,000 in chips. With total dwell earnings of $568,245, there’s shrimp doubt that Villena must be notion to be as a severe contender for the streak of the gold.
Match #71 Day 2 Top 10 Chip Counts
|1||Matt Mamiya||United States||3,100,000||62|
|4||Kao Chieng Saechao||United States||2,000,000||40|
|5||Gabe Ramos||United States||1,600,000||32|
|6||Rodney Horton||United States||1,595,000||32|
|7||Todd Jacobs||United States||1,360,000||27|
|8||Ronald Larsen||United States||1,205,000||24|
|9||Ryan Terpstra||United States||1,140,000||23|
|10||Matthew Humphrey||United States||1,075,000||22|
Any other considerable who made his design into closing Day 3 is Jeff Notorious (1,070,000), who struggled with a small stack the first hours of the day and fought exhausting to earn over 1,000,000 chips with which he’ll return for the finale. He’ll be joined the following day by others experienced gamers similar to Matthew Humphrey (1,075,000), Nikolay Yosifov (570,000) and Borja Notorious (515,000).
The total returning gamers may maybe well need $5,223 locked up and there are peaceable 15 bounties in play, but all of them contain their eyes on one amongst the closing WSOP gold bracelets of the series and the $132,844 top prize.
The tempo of play on Day 2 used to be as hastily and inflamed as Day 1, and there used to be the truth is no scarcity of motion.
Russell Alesi used to be the closing player to fall on Day 2 for a 16th pickle end rate $4,584 after he pushed his outdated few chips with a hand containing a pair of eights in opposition to Ronald Horton who chanced on a board giving him a pair of nines.
“I only played 8 hours of PLO sooner than that match” confessed Alessi with a smile factual after his elimination. “I the truth is waited too long to open playing Omaha!”
There used to be a pile of notables and bracelet winners to leave with some consolation on Day 2 as Jonathan Abdellatif (28th, $3,315), Joseph Di Rosa Rojas (42nd, $2,890), Uri Reichenstein (52th, $2,562), Diogo Veiga (57th, $2,313), Joao Vieira (74th, $1,985), Felipe Ramos (82nd, $1,890), and Dario Sammartino (89th, $1,890) all failed to accumulate a earn. The 2-time WSOP champion in PLO events Trudge Dudley also saw his deep run come to an quit, falling in 49th for $2,563.
Play resumes at 3 p.m local time within the Amazon room on Saturday and restarts at Degree 21 with blinds of 25,000/ 50,000 with a 50,000 ante. There will be a 15-minute break after every two phases.
Verify out all of the $1,500 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha updates
Teliani Baggage Monster Lead; Arieh Peaceable In Competition In Match #72: $1,500 Mixed No-Limit Withhold’em/Pot-Limit Omaha
After 15 phases (plus four minutes) of play, Match #72: $1,500 Mixed No-Limit Withhold’em/Pot-Limit Omaha gathered 846 entrants to arrangement a prize pool of $1,129,410 and a major pickle of $209,716 with only 126 closing entrants to compete for it on Day 2.
Of these closing, it is Nohad Teliani who bagged the total match chip lead with 1,100,000. Teliani used to be a power to be reckoned with for the bulk of the day, having knocked out numerous gamers on her desk and grew to become the one player to earn over 1 million chips. Her total lifetime cashes come out to $64,634 and a recall right here would add bigger than $200,000 to it as neatly as her first WSOP Bracelet.
Match #72 Day 1 Top 10 Chip Counts
|2||Paul Saso||United States||583,000||97|
|6||Josh Arieh||United States||503,000||84|
|7||Bernard Larabi||United States||491,000||82|
|8||Mariia Levseieva||United States||481,000||80|
|10||Richard Dixon||United States||442,000||74|
One player who is maybe not hunting for his first WSOP bracelet, but reasonably his third of the summer season and fifth total is Josh Arieh. Arieh used to be one amongst the leisurely registrants of the match, but at some point soon of the day, he gathered chips through many aggressive performs and ended the day as one amongst the chip leaders, bagging 503,000. Arieh is excessive on the player of the year leaderboard and a deep run right here would surely wait on his endeavors in that arena. In a year of gamers winning two bracelets, Arieh may maybe well well be the first of the series to recall three.
The match used to be a vital individual-studded affair, bringing out numerous identified gamers. About a of folks who bagged integrated; Jerry Wong (316,000), Leif Power (285,000), James Mackey (153,000), Joao Vieira (152,000), Brandon Shack-Harris (37,000), and Diogo Veiga (34,000).
Some gamers who were not as lucky integrated Ali Imsirovic, Adam Hendrix, Benny Glaser, Jake Schwartz, Chino Rheem, Kenny Hallaert, Ryan Leng, and 16-time bracelet winner Phil Hellmuth. Michael Wang’s elimination at the hands of Jerry Wong used to be the closing hand sooner than the bubble started which lasted neatly over an hour until two gamers eliminated simultaneously brought it to an quit.
The gamers will return at 2 p.m. at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino with 56-minutes left on Degree 16, with blinds at 3,000/6,000 and a 6,000 trusty blind ante. 10 phases of 60-minutes each will be played on Saturday.
Verify out all of the $1,500 Mixed No-Limit Withhold’em/Pot-Limit Omaha updates
- 1 2021 WSOP Day 1: Sequence Underway With Star-Studded $25ok H.O.R.S.E.
- 2 2021 WSOP Day 2: Hellmuth In The Hunt For 16th Bracelet
- 3 2021 WSOP Day 3: Drinan On Direction For His 2nd Bracelet
- 4 2021 WSOP Day 4: Cornell In Pole Location For First Bracelet
- 5 2021 WSOP Day 5: Negreanu, Matusow, Seidel, and Hellmuth Advance within the $10Ok LO8 Championship
- 6 2021 WSOP Day 6: Phil Hellmuth Chasing 16th Bracelet Deep within the $10Ok LO8 Championship
- 7 2021 WSOP Day 7: Hellmuth Four Avid gamers Away From Bracelet #16
- 8 2021 WSOP Day 8: Deeb Taking a test For Bracelet #5
- 9 2021 WSOP Day 9: FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver Headlines $10Ok Limit Final Desk; Racener Leads
- 10 2021 WSOP Day 10: Brian Yoon Hunting for Fourth Bracelet
- 11 2021 WSOP Day 11: Hellmuth In The Hunt Again; Reaches Any other Final Desk
- 12 2021 WSOP Day 12: Negreanu Hunting for Seventh Bracelet
- 13 2021 WSOP Day 13: Five Left in Milly Maker; Marle Cordeiro Amongst Final 17 in Girls folks Match
- 14 2021 WSOP Day 14: Vanessa Kade Racks Up Fifth Cash of the Sequence
- 15 2021 WSOP Day 15: Zinno On Direction For Fourth Bracelet
- 16 2021 WSOP Day 16: Kornuth Reaches Attend-to-Attend $10Ok Immediate Deck Finals
- 17 2021 WSOP Day 17: Phil Hellmuth Hunting for 16th Bracelet with 10 Remaining in $1,500 NL 2-7 Lowball
- 18 2021 WSOP Day 18: Elezra within the Combine For His Fifth Bracelet
- 19 2021 WSOP Day 19: David “Bakes” Baker Hunting for Third Bracelet at $1,500 Triple Draw Final Desk
- 20 2021 WSOP Day 20: Friedman After a Three-Peat as Negreanu and Hellmuth Advance to Final 10 in $10Ok Vendor’s Preference
- 21 2021 WSOP Day 21: Addamo Flying High In Yet Any other High Roller
- 22 2021 WSOP Day 22: Arieh Positions Himself For Bracelet #3
- 23 2021 WSOP Day 23: Gerhart, Johnson, and Shack-Harris Seeking Third Bracelets with Five Remaining in $10Ok H.O.R.S.E.
- 24 2021 WSOP Day 24: JC Tran Flying High within the $10Ok PLO
- 25 2021 WSOP Day 25: Elezra and Matusow Hunting for Fifth Bracelets within the $10Ok PLO Championship
- 26 2021 WSOP Day 26: Soverel Leads the Fee within the NL 2-7 Single Draw Championship
- 27 2021 WSOP Day 27: Glaser Leads Final 8 $10Ok NL 2-7 Championship as Negreanu Alive Hunting for Seventh Bracelet
- 28 2021 WSOP Day 28: Stars Flip Out For $25Ok PLO High Roller; Deeb Flying High
- 29 2021 WSOP Day 29: Lamb Registers Slack In $25Ok PLO and Baggage Lead
- 30 2021 WSOP Day 30: Ka Kwan Lau On Direction For $25Ok PLO Bracelet
- 31 2021 WSOP Day 31: Kolev Leads the $10Ok 6-Handed NLHE Championship
- 32 WSOP 2021 Day 32: Yockey Baggage $50ok Poker Avid gamers Championship Day 1 Chip Lead
- 33 2021 WSOP Day 33: Volpe and Cates Lead Final 35 of the $50Ok Poker Avid gamers Championship
- 34 2021 WSOP Day 34: Ryan Leng Leads Final 10 within the $50Ok PPC
- 35 2021 WSOP Day 35: Eli Elezra Leads Final 5 within the $50Ok Poker Avid gamers Championship
- 36 2021 WSOP Day 36: Indispensable Match Underway, Brunson Up to Vulnerable Tricks
- 37 2021 WSOP Day 37: Three Bracelet-Winners Topped as Indispensable Match Continues
- 38 2021 WSOP Day 38: Aleksandr Shevlyakov Baggage Total Chip Lead on Day 1c of the Indispensable Match
- 39 2021 WSOP Day 39: Indispensable Match Breaks Via 4,500 Entrants; Ajayi Tops Counts
- 40 2021 WSOP Day 40: Joe Hachem Attend in Form on Day 1e of the Indispensable Match
- 41 2021 WSOP Day 41: Rameez Shahid Leads Indispensable Match as Phil Hellmuth Makes Sizable Entrance
- 42 2021 WSOP Day 42: Indispensable Match Whittled to 2,362 Avid gamers
- 43 2021 WSOP Day 43: Jessica Cai Leads After Indispensable Match Bubble Bursts
- 44 2021 WSOP Day 44: Ramon Colillas Baggage Day 4 Chip Lead in WSOP Indispensable Match