The focus of the 2021 World Series of Poker (WSOP) persisted on the WSOP $10,000 Foremost Event on Day 47 with Day 7 reaching a last desk of 9 hopefuls on the Rio All-Suite Lodge & On line casino.
Koray Aldemir will enter Tuesday’s Foremost Event last desk with the chip lead which it is doubtless you’ll be ready to read more about in our dedicated WSOP Foremost Event recap.
The Foremost Event wasn’t the supreme sport in town with five utterly different bracelet events in action. Other highlights consist of Leonid Yanovski main the last six gamers within the $888 Crazy Eights, Yuval Bronshtein main the last four in his hunt for his third share of WSOP hardware within the $10,000 Stud Hi there-Lo Championship, Denis Strebkov on top of the leaderboard with 14 remaining within the $2,500 Gigantic Wager Combine, and Aditya Agarwal will enter the $10,000 Gigantic Turbo Bounty because the last desk captain with seven remaining.
2021 WSOP Stay Reporting Hub
Apply the total reside-action as it happens from the 2021 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!
Leonid Yanovski Leads Final Six of the $888 Crazy Eights
A total 237 gamers of the 5,252 entry field came help for Day 2 and handiest six came across luggage on the stay of 17 ranges in Event #70: $888 Crazy Eights. The six finalists are returning at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, November 16 to play down unless a unusual champion is crowned earning the first-draw prize of $888,891.
The lineup is led by Leonid Yanovski with a total of 62,200,000. Yanovski outdated his aggressive vogue to manufacture chips all the plot in which by the day, reaching the last two tables with over 14,000,000 in chips. He is also hot off one other last desk, finishing in fourth draw inEvent #72: Mixed No-Restrict Retain’em; Pot-Restrict Omaha (8-Handed) and taking dwelling $66,240.
Final Desk Seat Plan
|Desk||Seat||Participant||Chip Depend||Gigantic Blinds|
Following Yanovski is David Moses, bagging a total of 49,100,000 in chips after being short-stacked many of the last desk. Moses started to ramp up his stack after striking his last 10,000,000 within the heart with pocket kings in opposition to Georgios Sotiropoulos‘ pocket queens. Moses conception his match used to be carried out because the flop came with a queen on it nonetheless the king came on the turn securing his double up.
Sotiropoulos also came across a procure on the stay of Day 2, finishing with 21,800,000. Sotiropoulos is now not any stranger to last tables as he is also coming off a last desk attain as he obtained his third WSOP gold bracelet and $432,575 in Event #65: MINI Foremost Event No-Restrict Retain’em.
Nonetheless, Sotiropoulos is now not the supreme bracelet winner as 2019 $400 Colossus Winner Sejin Park is having a detect to capture his 2d gold bracelet, coming into Day 3 with 14,600,000.
Many notables made Day 2 nonetheless had been now not lucky ample to bear it to Day 3, including Ari Engel,Pierre Calamusa, Eric Stanley 1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley, Michael Lech and Justin Arnwine.
All six gamers ranking locked up a payout of $79,888 and will proceed to fight for the trustworthy prize of $888,891. The following blinds will be 1,000,000/2,000,000 with a 2,000,000 spacious blind ante.
Examine out the total Crazy Eights updates
Yuval Bronshtein Leads The Final Four of Event #73: $10,000 Stud Hi there-Lo Championship
After one other six ranges of play, Event #73: $10,000 Stud Hi there-Lo Championship has been suspended with four gamers remaining. The last four will return the following day to play appropriate down to a champion. Absolute top positioned to maintain down the match is Yuval Bronshtein, who managed to procure 3.32 million in chips.
Bronshtein will be in quest of his 2d WSOP gold bracelet of the 2021 sequence and third total after taking down Event #12: $1,500 Restrict Retain’em help in October. The Israeli native has already accumulated nearly $1.8 million in reside-match earnings in accordance with The Hendon Mob and will revel in a more-than 1,000,000 chip advantage over his nearest competitor in Ian O’Hara, who managed to procure 2.12 million in chips into Day 4.
Day 4 Seat Plan
|ROOM||TABLE||SEAT||PLAYER||CITY / STATE / COUNTRY||CHIP COUNT|
|Amazon||FT1||1||Brian Hastings||United States||1,535,000|
|Amazon||FT1||2||Ian O’Hara||United States||2,120,000|
|Amazon||FT1||4||Scott Seiver||United States||1,665,000|
Day 3 started with 11 hopefuls nonetheless quick reached the last desk as Brett Richey and Ahmed Mohamed, who entered the day because the shortest stacks, had been quick eliminated internal the first level.
Josh Arieh became the first sufferer of the last desk, due largely to a pot in opposition to Brian Hastings that left him with crumbs. No matter the disappointing attain, Arieh’s ninth-draw attain has extra elevated his lead within the WSOP Participant-of-the-Twelve months standings and now appears to be like to be to be a solid celebrated to maintain the honor and $15,000 prize dwelling.
Gary Benson and 9-time WSOP poker story Erik Seidel every fell shortly thereafter after committing their short-stacks and getting all-in on early streets in multi-system pots with out making improvements to.
The last five gamers battled for a extremely very lengthy time, with Brian Hastings getting short nonetheless then managing to double up after spiking seventh facet road in opposition to Marco Johnson.
After higher than two ranges of 5-handed play, Johnson would perchance perchance be eliminated in fifth draw after discovering himself short and getting all-in in opposition to Bronshtein by third facet road and ending up 2d handiest.
Event #73: $10,000 Seven Card Stud Hi there-Lo Eight or Greater Championship Final Payouts
|Web 22 situation||Prize (USD)|
The last four gamers will return Tuesday at 2 p.m. native time and resume play on Stage 24 (80,000/160,000 limits with a 20,000 ante).
Examine out the total $10K Stud Hi there-Lo Championship updates
Strebkov Soars Silly, Bohlman in Hunt For Second Gigantic Wager Combine Title
Following ten hours of play, handiest 14 of the initial 91 gamers ranking survived to Day 3 of Event #74: $2,500 Gigantic Wager Combine.
Russia’s Denis Strebkov ended the day because the chip chief with 1,402,000 chips after making a unhurried surge up the leaderboard after flopping a space of aces in opposition to Amnon Filipppi‘s space of kings in a hand of Pot-Restrict Omaha.
Amongst the utterly different contenders for the bracelet on Tuesday is the 2018 champion of this match, Scott Bohlman.
Bohlman used to be at or come the conclude of the leaderboard all day and solidified his standing by making quads on the last hand of the night to build away with Eugene Roemischer in 15th draw. He’ll enter the day third in chips with 827,000, factual within the help of Shanmukha Meruga, who accomplished with 877,000.
Day 2 High 10 Chip Counts
|2||Shanmukha Meruga||United States||877,000|
|3||Scott Bohlman||United States||827,000|
|4||Hooman Nizad||United States||512,000|
|8||Jon Turner||United States||415,000|
|9||Asher Lower||United States||375,000|
|10||Amnon Filippi||United States||371,000|
Noah Boeken (455,000), Jon Turner (415,000), and Jerry Wong (355,000) are among the many others who’ll return to the Amazon room at 2: 00 pm native time to vie for the $117,898 top prize and the coveted WSOP gold bracelet.
Thirty-two gamers in all will focus on with the pay window from this match, with Jake Schwartz (31st – $4,097), Michael Binger (28th – $4,481), John Racener (24th – $5,121), and Ray Henson (18th – $6,153) among those earning a share of the $471,700 prize pool.
Those now not lucky ample to bear the money incorporated bubble boy Ismael Bojang, who used to be eliminated in a hand of Pot-Restrict Omaha by Bohlman, alongside with Eli Elezra, David Williams, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, and so much more.
Wild Circulate, A Little bit of Controversy, and an Depressed No-Expose
Pot-Restrict 2-7 Triple Plan used to be the sport that noticed a plethora of spacious pots and eliminations, including the elimination of Yuri Dzivielevski in 20th draw on the hands of Anthony Ribeiro, who obtained his stack over 1,000,000 at one level, nonetheless sunk help to 479,000 to achieve the night.
That sport is loopy ample as-is, nonetheless Ryan Laplante and Cody Wells had been eliminated in an sad quadruple-diagram hand that wasn’t caught by anyone on the desk.
The day also started with somewhat a down expose as Dan Zack launched on Twitter that he used to be surrendering his stack which ability that of Covid-19 symptoms. Zack later confirmed that he indeed had examined obvious. Zack’s stack used to be build into play and blinded off which ability that.
The remaining 14 gamers will return to the Amazon gold share Tuesday to play appropriate down to a winner and PokerNews will ranking the total wild spacious bet action for you from the Rio All-Suite Lodge & On line casino.
Examine out the total $2,500 Gigantic Wager Combine updates
Asi Moshe Baggage Third in Chips after Day 1 of Event #75: $1,500 Freezeout No-Restrict Retain’em
The action used to be snappily and mad on Day 1 of Event #75 $1,500 Freezeout No-Restrict Retain’em. A total of 1,191 gamers joined the sphere for this match to generate a $1,589,985 prize pool, with factual one shot to flee up a stack. By day’s stay, there had been handiest 118 gamers remaining and it used to be Renmei Liu (887,000) who bagged the lead.
Other gamers to procure consist of Bin Liu (610,000), Asi Moshe (604,000), Joe Serock (436,000), Nadya Magnus (414,000), Patrick Tardif (239,000), Gabriel Andrade (180,000), Sherry Hammers (139,000) and Angelina Wealthy (124,000).
Event #75 Day 1 High 10 Chip Counts
|2||Bin Liu||United States||610,000||61|
|4||David Pham||United States||572,000||57|
|8||Nicholas Hubers||United States||510,000||51|
|10||Artan Dedusha||United Kingdom||504,000||50|
The blind structure caught up to the sphere somewhat quick within the early ranges of the day and most of the conclude names from the poker world fell within the aftermath. Some of those to miss the money incorporated Phil Laak, Barry Greenstein, Craig Varnell, Allen Kessler, and Tony Dunst.
Though there had been no rebuys, gamers had been allowed to bewitch-in by the stay of the dinner fracture. One of the most unhurried entries to descend incorporated Ryan Leng, Stephen Tune, Josh Arieh, Mustapha Kanit, Barry Shulman, and Landon Tice.
A total of 179 gamers made the money for a assured $2,408 nonetheless every person appears to be like to be vying for the conclude prize of $270,877 and the gold World Series Of Poker bracelet.
Once the bubble burst gamers persisted to descend at a rapidly saunter within the last level of the night. Gamers to bear the money nonetheless now not procure a procure incorporated Randy Bullen, Cate Hall, Bin Weng, and Esther Taylor.
Gamers who bagged will return at noon on Tuesday, Nov 16 to the Amazon room red share to play ten more ranges. The blind structure will be elevated to 60-minute ranges for Day 2.
Examine out the total $1,500 Freezeout updates
Aditya Agarwal Leads Final Seven After Day 1 of Event #76: $10,000 Gigantic Turbo Bounty
It used to be an action-crammed Day 1 of Event #76: $10,000 Gigantic Turbo Bounty. After 307 bounty hunters took to the felt and generated a $1,941,775 prize pool, handiest seven remained by night’s stay.
Aditya Agarwal will return on the last day because the chip chief by a broad margin protecting 8,750,000. Agarwal started the last desk because the chip chief and extended that lead with the last three eliminations of the night. Agarwal has over a half-million in WSOP earnings nonetheless is in quest of his first WSOP gold bracelet and has build himself in a top draw to get it.
The closets in line next to Agarwal is the supreme player to achieve over the three-million mark, Barth Melius, with 3,550,000 in chips. Sitting within the help of Melius is the supreme player on the last desk with WSOP hardware, Stephen Chidwick, sits third in chips with 2,600,000, nonetheless the action will be snappily on the last day, with that stack equating to factual 14 spacious blinds.
Final Desk Seat Chip Counts
|Foul||Participant||Country||Chip Counts||Gigantic Blinds|
|2||Barth Melius||United States||3,550,000||22|
|3||Stephen Chidwick||United Kingdom||2,270,000||14|
Many notables took a seat early at this match including 16-time bracelet winner Phil Hellmuth, 9-time bracelet winner Erik Seidel, seven-time bracelet winner Daniel Negreanu, a pair of 5-time bracelt winners Shaun Deeb and Brian Rast, alongside with utterly different WSOP hardware householders Ryan Riess, Asi Moshe, David Jackson, Michael Addamo, and Ryan Leng to name about a.
With the blinds increasing today, the stress used to be on early, and by the stay of Stage 20 of the match, Paul Jager rivered a straight to burst the bubble leaving the the relaxation 47 gamers within the money.
After the money used to be reached, gamers started making their system to the payout desk in rapidly succession including Darren Elias (41st draw – $10,853), WSOP bracelet winner Dylan Linde (35th draw – $11,870), Jason Somerville (30th draw – $11,870), and Ali Imsirovic (22nd draw – $13,566).
The last two tables had been assembled sooner than the beginning of Stage 26 and from there, extra notables persisted to descend equivalent to 2014 Foremost Event Champ Martin Jacobson (18th draw – $13,070), Daniel Buzgon (16th draw – $15,674), and Abhinav Iyer (14th draw – $18,501).
The unofficial last desk used to be reached internal the level from there and Agarwal accomplished off the last three gamers of the night. First used to be John Hemme who jammed dafter flopping top pair handiest to search out out he had kicker concerns and took dwelling a 10th draw attain for $27,429.
Subsequent used to be Rainer Kempe who misplaced a fight of the blinds after flopping a Broadway diagram to maintain 9th draw for $34,424.Haribhai Gopaul used to be the last casualty of the night after he obtained it in correct from the spacious blind protecting a dominating ace handiest to maintain his leave after Agarwal spiked the river, ending his night in eighth draw for $44,060.
Final Desk Payouts/Results
|Web 22 situation||Participant||Country||Prize (USD)|
|8||Haribhai Gopaul||United States||$44,060|
|9||Rainer Kempe||United States||$34,424|
The remaining seven gamers ranking secured on the least $57,489 nonetheless ranking their eyes space on the $463,885 first draw prize as nicely because the coveted WSOP gold bracelet.
Circulate will resume the following day, Tuesday, November 16 and will play unless a winner is crowned. The action will bewitch-up from Stage 29 where blinds will be 80,000/160,000/160,000 ante.
Examine out the total $10K Gigantic Turbo Bounty updates
- 1 2021 WSOP Day 1: Series Underway With Celebrity-Studded $25ample H.O.R.S.E.
- 2 2021 WSOP Day 2: Hellmuth In The Hunt For 16th Bracelet
- 3 2021 WSOP Day 3: Drinan On Route For His Second Bracelet
- 4 2021 WSOP Day 4: Cornell In Pole Web 22 situation For First Bracelet
- 5 2021 WSOP Day 5: Negreanu, Matusow, Seidel, and Hellmuth Come in within the $10K LO8 Championship
- 6 2021 WSOP Day 6: Phil Hellmuth Chasing 16th Bracelet Deep within the $10K LO8 Championship
- 7 2021 WSOP Day 7: Hellmuth Four Gamers Away From Bracelet #16
- 8 2021 WSOP Day 8: Deeb Attempting For Bracelet #5
- 9 2021 WSOP Day 9: FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver Headlines $10K Restrict Final Desk; Racener Leads
- 10 2021 WSOP Day 10: Brian Yoon Attempting for Fourth Bracelet
- 11 2021 WSOP Day 11: Hellmuth In The Hunt Again; Reaches One more Final Desk
- 12 2021 WSOP Day 12: Negreanu Attempting for Seventh Bracelet
- 13 2021 WSOP Day 13: Five Left in Milly Maker; Marle Cordeiro Amongst Final 17 in Ladies folks Event
- 14 2021 WSOP Day 14: Vanessa Kade Racks Up Fifth Money of the Series
- 15 2021 WSOP Day 15: Zinno On Route For Fourth Bracelet
- 16 2021 WSOP Day 16: Kornuth Reaches Motivate-to-Motivate $10K Short Deck Finals
- 17 2021 WSOP Day 17: Phil Hellmuth Attempting for 16th Bracelet with 10 Final in $1,500 NL 2-7 Lowball
- 18 2021 WSOP Day 18: Elezra within the Combine For His Fifth Bracelet
- 19 2021 WSOP Day 19: David “Bakes” Baker Attempting for Third Bracelet at $1,500 Triple Plan Final Desk
- 20 2021 WSOP Day 20: Friedman After a Three-Peat as Negreanu and Hellmuth Come to Final 10 in $10K Dealer’s Selection
- 21 2021 WSOP Day 21: Addamo Flying High In Yet One more High Roller
- 22 2021 WSOP Day 22: Arieh Positions Himself For Bracelet #3
- 23 2021 WSOP Day 23: Gerhart, Johnson, and Shack-Harris Looking out for Third Bracelets with Five Final in $10K H.O.R.S.E.
- 24 2021 WSOP Day 24: JC Tran Flying High within the $10K PLO
- 25 2021 WSOP Day 25: Elezra and Matusow Attempting for Fifth Bracelets within the $10K PLO Championship
- 26 2021 WSOP Day 26: Soverel Leads the Price within the NL 2-7 Single Plan Championship
- 27 2021 WSOP Day 27: Glaser Leads Final 8 $10K NL 2-7 Championship as Negreanu Alive Attempting for Seventh Bracelet
- 28 2021 WSOP Day 28: Stars Turn Out For $25K PLO High Roller; Deeb Flying High
- 29 2021 WSOP Day 29: Lamb Registers Silly In $25K PLO and Baggage Lead
- 30 2021 WSOP Day 30: Ka Kwan Lau On Route For $25K PLO Bracelet
- 31 2021 WSOP Day 31: Kolev Leads the $10K 6-Handed NLHE Championship
- 32 WSOP 2021 Day 32: Yockey Baggage $50ample Poker Gamers Championship Day 1 Chip Lead
- 33 2021 WSOP Day 33: Volpe and Cates Lead Final 35 of the $50K Poker Gamers Championship
- 34 2021 WSOP Day 34: Ryan Leng Leads Final 10 within the $50K PPC
- 35 2021 WSOP Day 35: Eli Elezra Leads Final 5 within the $50K Poker Gamers Championship
- 36 2021 WSOP Day 36: Foremost Event Underway, Brunson Up to Old Suggestions
- 37 2021 WSOP Day 37: Three Bracelet-Winners Topped as Foremost Event Continues
- 38 2021 WSOP Day 38: Aleksandr Shevlyakov Baggage General Chip Lead on Day 1c of the Foremost Event
- 39 2021 WSOP Day 39: Foremost Event Breaks Via 4,500 Entrants; Ajayi Tops Counts
- 40 2021 WSOP Day 40: Joe Hachem Motivate in Create on Day 1e of the Foremost Event
- 41 2021 WSOP Day 41: Rameez Shahid Leads Foremost Event as Phil Hellmuth Makes Gargantuan Entrance
- 42 2021 WSOP Day 42: Foremost Event Whittled to 2,362 Gamers
- 43 2021 WSOP Day 43: Jessica Cai Leads After Foremost Event Bubble Bursts
- 44 2021 WSOP Day 44: Ramon Colillas Baggage Day 4 Chip Lead in WSOP Foremost Event
- 45 2021 WSOP Day 45: Aldemir Claims Foremost Event Chip Lead After Day 5
- 46 2021 WSOP Day 46: Park Leads the Final 36 within the Foremost Event
- 47 2021 WSOP Day 47: Yuval Bronshtein Leads Final Four in $10K Stud Hi there-Lo Championship in Hunt for Third Bracelet