Day 50 of the 2021 World Series of Poker (WSOP) featured one other paunchy day of poker action on the Rio All-Suite Hotel & On line casino in sunny Las Vegas with Nov. 18 that includes 5 bracelet events.
A bracelet used to be scheduled to be awarded in the $10,000 Razz Championship on Thursday however the action ended heads-up with a fourth day scheduled for Friday. The dream of successful a fourth bracelet for Benny Glaser is real as he’ll enter the closing day of action with the chip lead in opposition to Everett Carlton.
In other enormous data, the $250,000 Huge High Roller kicked off the first of its three days with poker titans Michael Addamo and Ali Imsirovic on high of the leaderboard.
One other enormous name in Ole Schemion holds a after all broad chip lead in the $1,979 Corridor Of Popularity Bounty No-Limit Assign’em with correct six gamers final.
Read on to search out out about what took exclaim on Day 50 of the 2021 WSOP.
2021 WSOP Dwell Reporting Hub
Apply all of the stay-action because it happens from the 2021 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!
Glaser and Carlton to Fight For Bracelet in Tournament #78: $10,000 Razz Championship
Verify out all of the $10K Razz Championship updates
Day 3 of Tournament #78: $10,000 Razz Championship saw 13 hopefuls dwindle to correct two sooner than play used to be suspended for the day. Due to a onerous-finish rule after seven stages of play — Benny Glaser and Everett Carlton will cease their heads-up fight the following day at 3 p.m. local time.
The duo comprise locked up $169,773 already with their eyes on the $274,693 high prize and the coveted gold bracelet. Glaser will enter because the chip leader after bagging 3,990,000. Carlton can comprise some catching as a lot as attain but had a secure comeback from fumes on the cease of the day to bring a legitimate 2,570,000 to work with.
Final Table Outcomes and Payouts
|5||John Monnette||United States||$68,025|
|6||Yehuda Buchalter||United States||$51,739|
|7||Erik Seidel||United States||$39,987|
|8||Phil Hellmuth||United States||$31,411|
|9||Brad Ruben||United States||$25,086|
The shortest stacks coming into Day 3 fell rapid, with Matt Vengrin, Carlos Villamarin, and Shirley Rosario all busting inner the first hour of play. Roland Israelashvili additionally busted in the end of the first stage after losing with a six in opposition to Carlton.
Phil Hellmuth used to be having a perceive to extra cement his legacy by successful a seventeenth bracelet. He came upon himself brief, but managed to double up just a few cases in his whine to bustle up his stack. The Poker Brat in the extinguish fell, nonetheless, after losing a enormous pot to Glaser after which committing the rest of his chips in a multiway pot and losing out to Yehuda Buchalter.
The poke of play steadied when it got seven-handed, but Yuri Dzivielevski used to be ready to bellow the following couple of knockouts in Erik Seidel and Buchalter as escalating antes and boundaries ensured swift action.
From that point on it used to be all Glaser, who persisted to get his stack reputedly with out a hitch. Carlton used to be ready to bellow the occasion lives of Erik Sagstrom and Dzivielevski, but calm finest managed develop a allotment of the chips Glaser held coming into heads-up play.
Things regarded bleak for Carlton as Glaser increased his chip lead by draw of a group of pots that went Glaser’s manner. Carlton even got as microscopic as a nine-to-one chip deficit thanks in allotment to Glaser calling a bluff by Carlton presently after head-up play began. Carlton used to be ready to claw his manner relieve, nonetheless, and obtained a enormous pot close to the cease of the closing stage to drive a Day 4.
Play will resume the following day at 3 p.m. local time on the feature table in the Amazon Room and continue until a winner is decided. The clock will originate at Level 25 (100,000/200,000 limits with a 20,000 ante) with blinds rising every 90 minutes.
Please stick with PokerNews as we bring you the conclusion of this heads-up duel leading to the following Razz champion!
Ole Schemion in Commanding Lead of Final Six In Tournament #79: $1,979 Corridor of Popularity Bounty No-Limit Assign’em
Six gamers remain in Tournament #79: $1,979 Corridor Of Popularity Bounty No-Limit Assign’em with $27,951 assured for these calm in opponents. The winner will favor house $172,499 on Friday. The occasion is assured to award a player their first bracelet with none of the final gamers shooting WSOP hardware up to now.
Leading the manner is German high stakes pro Ole Schemion who bagged 6,905,000. After he obtained a enormous pot in opposition to Michael Acevedo where they both had ace-jack but Schemion made a flush, he aged his enormous stack to dominate and assign big stress on the smaller stacks of the occasion to cease up on high.
Schemion is just not any stranger to successful events, boasting a courageous resume of over $16 million in lifetime earnings and heaps deep runs in EPTs, as well to 2 WPT titles. A WSOP bracelet has managed to elude him, and he hasn’t cashed in a stay occasion since December of 2019. Perchance his first stay cash in when it comes to 2 years could well presumably per chance honest additionally be the first bracelet of his occupation.
Tournament #79: $1,979 Corridor of Popularity Bounty Final Table Seat Design
|Amazon||1||1||James Alexander||United States||1,530,000||26|
|Amazon||1||2||Jerry Wong||United States||1,200,000||20|
Joining Schemion on the closing table will be a courageous bunch collectively with the likes of Giovanni Torre (2,720,000), James Alexander (1,530,000), Jerry Wong (1,200,000), Benjamin Underwood (975,000), and Marc Rivera (755,000).
While all gamers on Day 2 were assured a cash, now no longer all gamers were as lucky to acquire collectively with Sonia Shashikhina (26th-$5,059), Christian Pham (22nd-$5,059), Maria Lampropulos (17th-$5,805), and Michael Gathy (16th-$5,805). Dylan Wilkerson (8th-$16,074) used to be coolered on the closing table when his jacks all of a sudden met the pocket aces of Ole Schemion, and sooner than the night ended it used to be Ronald Sullivan (7th-$20,985) lost a flip to Schemion when his king-queen could well presumably per chance now no longer acquire improvement in opposition to Schemion’s pocket fours.
Play will resume on Friday at 4 p.m. PT on the The Rio All-Suite Hotel and On line casino with a stay movement on PokerGO with 1: 51 left on Level 26 with blinds at 30,000/60,000 and a 60,000 enormous blind ante. Blinds will enhance every 40 minutes until a winner is crowned.
Verify out all of the Poker Corridor Of Popularity Bounty updates
Robert Cowen Bags Bags Day 2 Chip Lead in Tournament #80: $3,000 Pot-Limit Omaha
Day 2 of Tournament #80: $3,000 6-Handed Pot-Limit Omaha is in the books. By the cease of the night, it used to be Robert Cowen who bagged the chip lead with a huge stack of 2,800,000 in chips.
There were 122 gamers who returned for Day 2, with correct 75 spots making the money from an fashioned field of 496. Simplest 24 will return on Friday at 2 p.m. local time for Day 3.
Tournament #80: $3K PLO Day 2 Top 10 Chip Counts
|1||Robert Cowen||United Kingdom||2,800,000||140|
|2||Steven Forman||United States||1,685,000||84|
|3||Dylan Weisman||United States||1,475,000||74|
|4||Karel Mokry||Czech Republic||1,475,000||74|
|5||David Coleman||United States||1,250,000||63|
|7||Chino Rheem||United States||1,000,000||50|
|8||Robert Emmerson||United Kingdom||915,000||46|
|9||Jered Bettencourt||United States||840,000||42|
|10||Senovio Ramirez III||United States||730,000||37|
About a of the gamers to acquire a stack encompass Steven Forman (1,685,000), Dylan Weisman (1,475,000), David Coleman (1,250,000), Chino Rheem (1,000,000), Uri Reichenstein (900,000), and Mike Matusow (665,000).
The action began rapidly with the sphere making the money bubble correct three and half hours into the day. One of the crucial most early eliminations included Ari Engel, Jake Schwartz, Esther Taylor, Ali Imsirovic, and Brett Richey.
The bubble itself nonetheless would mosey on for about an hour and a half. It used to be Noah Bronstein and Label Birdsall who ended up busting on the identical hand to get the rest of the sphere into the money with a assured payout of $4,819.
One of the crucial most gamers to make the money but now no longer acquire on the cease of the night were Daniel Negreanu, Phil Laak, Rok Gostisa, Christian Extra difficult, Ben Yu and Gabriel Andrade.
Play ended an hour early on Thursday night, so Friday will agree with up on Level 20 with the blinds at 10,000/20,000 and could well presumably honest likely play all of the manner down to a winner.
Verify out all of the $3K PLO updates
Will Givens Bags the Chip Lead in Tournament #81: $800 No-Limit Assign’em Deepstack
Day 1 of Tournament #81: $800 No-Limit Assign’em Deepstack attracted 1,921 entrants to construct a total prize pool of $1,352,384 with 289 gamers making the money with a minimum payout being $1,280 After a lengthy fourteen hours of play, finest 121 gamers remain.
Will Givens, who has over $2.6 million bucks in stay earnings, will enter Day 2 with the chip lead in his quest for his 2nd taste of WSOP gold. Marc Lange (1,865,000), William Blais (1,500,000), Jonathan Press (1,470,000), Christine Park (1,460,000), and Nikolay Yosifov (1,380,000) of the head stacks captured.
$800 NLHE Deepstack Day 1 Top 10 Chip Counts
|1||Will Givens||United States||2,440,000||81|
|2||Marc Lange||United States||1,865,000||62|
|4||Jonathan Press||United States||1,470,000||49|
|9||Jason Wheeler||United States||1,270,000||42|
|10||John O’Neal||United States||1,210,000||40|
This occasion drew just a few notables equivalent to 5-time bracelet winner Shaun Deeb, fresh WSOP bracelet winner Pat Lyons, Females Corridor of Famer Kathy Liebert, and the 2020 Predominant Tournament Champ Damian Salas.
All final gamers who bagged will return for Day 2 on Friday, Nov. 19 at 12 p.m. and could well presumably honest originate on Level 23 with the blinds at 15,000/30,000 with a 30,000 ante. The dinner smash to make certain the following day and this can play all of the manner down to a winner on the Rio All-Suite Hotel & On line casino.
Verify out all of the $800 Deepstack updates
Addamo and Imsirovic Top the Leaderboard After Day 1 of Tournament #82: $250,000 Huge High Roller No-Limit Assign’em
The gap day of the inaugural Tournament #82: $250,000 Huge High Roller No-Limit Assign’em has drawn to an cease after a paunchy 10 stages were done, leaving correct 15 gamers bagging chips. A total of 25 entries were recorded at some stage in the day and Michael Addamo has bagged the general chip lead with 4,965,000.
Addamo already obtained his third World Series of Poker bracelet earlier this twelve months when he captured the title in Tournament #38: $50,000 No-Limit Assign’em High Roller for a predominant-exclaim prize of over $1.1 million. The Australian poker pro has over $15.7 million in occupation earnings on the stay felt and could well presumably honest be having a perceive to add to that quantity in the approaching days.
Imsirovic scooped a huge pot in the final 30 minutes of the night to put away with Dan Smith to favor over the chip lead from Addamo temporarily and finished the night with 4,875,000 chips, correct vexed of Addamo’s designate. The two gamers had been the most celebrated gamers in the final 12 months on the high curler circuit and they comprise got finished one-two on the leaderboard after Day 1.
$250K Huge High Roller Day 1 Top 10 Chip Counts
|2||Ali Imsirovic||Bosnia and Herzegovina||4,875,000||163|
|3||Benjamin Heath||United Kingdom||3,545,000||118|
|7||Stephen Chidwick||United Kingdom||2,540,000||85|
|9||Justin Bonomo||United Kingdom||2,285,000||76|
|10||Sam Soverel||United States||2,190,000||73|
Every other notables to acquire chips after Day 1 encompass Adrian Mateos (3,420,000), Timofey ‘Trueteller’ Kuznetsov (2,890,000), Daniel Negreanu (2,305,000), and Justin Bonomo (2,285,000).
The occasion got off to a late originate with finest just a few gamers registered on the scheduled 3 p.m. originate time. There used to be a shrimp lengthen until six gamers were on the table and ready to play but things sooner or later got rolling. With when it comes to 400 enormous blind beginning stacks, the first couple stages were rather uneventful with correct small chip-modified being handed across the table.
The predominant all-in occurred in stage three when crypto businessman John Lilic shoved his stack in the center in opposition to Addamo, who decided to lay his hand down. Sadly for Lilic, his success did no longer continue as he used to be sooner or later sent to the rail in the sixth stage of the day.
GGPoker ambassador Jason Koon used to be the first player to be eradicated in stage four when he ran a jack-high flush into Stephen Chidwick‘s ace-high flush. Koon aged his one re-entry to hop relieve in the sphere but his 2nd bullet went as well to his first one, sooner or later being eradicated from the occasion in the end of Level 8.
Some others that were eradicated in the latter stages of the day encompass David Peters,Fedor Holz, Jake Schindler, Seth Davies, and Bonomo, with latter being the finest one to utilize his re-entry sooner than the day ended.
There will be 15 gamers returning to the felt on Friday at 2 p.m. local time but late registration will remain beginning until the originate of play. The blinds will resume at 15,000/30,000 and a 30,000 enormous blind ante. All fresh entries will receive a beginning stack of 1,500,000 chips, correct enough for 50 enormous blinds.
Verify out all of the $250K Huge High Roller updates
- 1 2021 WSOP Day 1: Series Underway With Superstar-Studded $25k H.O.R.S.E.
- 2 2021 WSOP Day 2: Hellmuth In The Hunt For 16th Bracelet
- 3 2021 WSOP Day 3: Drinan On Route For His 2d Bracelet
- 4 2021 WSOP Day 4: Cornell In Pole Field For First Bracelet
- 5 2021 WSOP Day 5: Negreanu, Matusow, Seidel, and Hellmuth Strategy in the $10K LO8 Championship
- 6 2021 WSOP Day 6: Phil Hellmuth Chasing 16th Bracelet Deep in the $10K LO8 Championship
- 7 2021 WSOP Day 7: Hellmuth Four Gamers Away From Bracelet #16
- 8 2021 WSOP Day 8: Deeb Having a perceive For Bracelet #5
- 9 2021 WSOP Day 9: FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver Headlines $10K Limit Final Table; Racener Leads
- 10 2021 WSOP Day 10: Brian Yoon Hunting for Fourth Bracelet
- 11 2021 WSOP Day 11: Hellmuth In The Hunt Again; Reaches One other Final Table
- 12 2021 WSOP Day 12: Negreanu Hunting for Seventh Bracelet
- 13 2021 WSOP Day 13: 5 Left in Milly Maker; Marle Cordeiro Amongst Remaining 17 in Females Tournament
- 14 2021 WSOP Day 14: Vanessa Kade Racks Up Fifth Cash of the Series
- 15 2021 WSOP Day 15: Zinno On Route For Fourth Bracelet
- 16 2021 WSOP Day 16: Kornuth Reaches Lend a hand-to-Lend a hand $10K Speedy Deck Finals
- 17 2021 WSOP Day 17: Phil Hellmuth Hunting for 16th Bracelet with 10 Remaining in $1,500 NL 2-7 Lowball
- 18 2021 WSOP Day 18: Elezra in the Mix For His Fifth Bracelet
- 19 2021 WSOP Day 19: David “Bakes” Baker Hunting for Third Bracelet at $1,500 Triple Design Final Table
- 20 2021 WSOP Day 20: Friedman After a Three-Peat as Negreanu and Hellmuth Strategy to Final 10 in $10K Vendor’s Substitute
- 21 2021 WSOP Day 21: Addamo Flying High In But One other High Roller
- 22 2021 WSOP Day 22: Arieh Positions Himself For Bracelet #3
- 23 2021 WSOP Day 23: Gerhart, Johnson, and Shack-Harris Making an are attempting for Third Bracelets with 5 Remaining in $10K H.O.R.S.E.
- 24 2021 WSOP Day 24: JC Tran Flying High in the $10K PLO
- 25 2021 WSOP Day 25: Elezra and Matusow Hunting for Fifth Bracelets in the $10K PLO Championship
- 26 2021 WSOP Day 26: Soverel Leads the Rate in the NL 2-7 Single Design Championship
- 27 2021 WSOP Day 27: Glaser Leads Final 8 $10K NL 2-7 Championship as Negreanu Alive Hunting for Seventh Bracelet
- 28 2021 WSOP Day 28: Stars Turn Out For $25K PLO High Roller; Deeb Flying High
- 29 2021 WSOP Day 29: Lamb Registers Slack In $25K PLO and Bags Lead
- 30 2021 WSOP Day 30: Ka Kwan Lau On Route For $25K PLO Bracelet
- 31 2021 WSOP Day 31: Kolev Leads the $10K 6-Handed NLHE Championship
- 32 WSOP 2021 Day 32: Yockey Bags $50k Poker Gamers Championship Day 1 Chip Lead
- 33 2021 WSOP Day 33: Volpe and Cates Lead Final 35 of the $50K Poker Gamers Championship
- 34 2021 WSOP Day 34: Ryan Leng Leads Final 10 in the $50K PPC
- 35 2021 WSOP Day 35: Eli Elezra Leads Final 5 in the $50K Poker Gamers Championship
- 36 2021 WSOP Day 36: Predominant Tournament Underway, Brunson Up to Worn Tricks
- 37 2021 WSOP Day 37: Three Bracelet-Winners Topped as Predominant Tournament Continues
- 38 2021 WSOP Day 38: Aleksandr Shevlyakov Bags Total Chip Lead on Day 1c of the Predominant Tournament
- 39 2021 WSOP Day 39: Predominant Tournament Breaks Through 4,500 Entrants; Ajayi Tops Counts
- 40 2021 WSOP Day 40: Joe Hachem Lend a hand in Carry out on Day 1e of the Predominant Tournament
- 41 2021 WSOP Day 41: Rameez Shahid Leads Predominant Tournament as Phil Hellmuth Makes Huge Entrance
- 42 2021 WSOP Day 42: Predominant Tournament Whittled to 2,362 Gamers
- 43 2021 WSOP Day 43: Jessica Cai Leads After Predominant Tournament Bubble Bursts
- 44 2021 WSOP Day 44: Ramon Colillas Bags Day 4 Chip Lead in WSOP Predominant Tournament
- 45 2021 WSOP Day 45: Aldemir Claims Predominant Tournament Chip Lead After Day 5
- 46 2021 WSOP Day 46: Park Leads the Final 36 in the Predominant Tournament
- 47 2021 WSOP Day 47: Yuval Bronshtein Leads Final Four in $10K Stud Hi there-Lo Championship in Hunt for Third Bracelet
- 48 2021 WSOP Day 48: Lisandro Leads Hellmuth After $10,000 Razz Championship Day 1
- 49 2021 WSOP Day 49: Hellmuth Hunting for Bracelet #17 as Dzivielevski Leads Final 14 in $10K Razz Championship
- 50 2021 WSOP Day 50: Benny Glaser Hunting for 4th Bracelet with Heads-Up Lead in $10K Razz Championship