Las Vegas is full of top-tier poker avid gamers who are all vying for a lined World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet at the 2022 WSOP, but no longer every elite smartly-known person has jetted off to “Sin City;” some own stayed at residence for the on-line poker grind.
Bruno Volkmann is one such participant. The Brazilian has hit a rich vein of originate each are residing and on-line. Last month, Volkmann reached last tables in €50,000 and €100,000 make a choice-in events at the Triton Poker Series in Madrid and banked prizes price €303,000 and €440,500. This weekend, Volkmann won a high stakes tournament and done 2nd in yet every other at GGPoker.
Volkmann’s victory got here within the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Major Event, a tournament that observed 485 avid gamers make a choice-in. The tip 71 finishers shared the $500,000 prize pool, which incorporated Artur Martirosian, Ole Schemion, Ivan Luca, Ami Barer, and last table bubble boy Ramiro Petrone.
Gain Revenge on Your Opponents With the Contemporary Splash Characteristic at GGPoker
Everybody at the final table, other than ninth-win 22 situation finisher “Sigora,” won five-figure prizes for his or her efforts; Sigora walked away with $9,141. Fabiano “MarkyAurelio” Kovalski, Finland’s Tomi “wnbgambb” Lankinen, and Netherlands’ “Drawingdead89” joined Sigora on the rail, the latter amassing $21,678.
Alessandro “MonkeyD93” Pichierri won the $28,909 fifth-win 22 situation prize sooner than Chris Klodnicki bowed out in fourth for a $38,551 addition to his bankroll. The tournament progressed to the heads-up stage when Joshua McCully dusted off his chips; the Contemporary Zealander banked $51,408.
Volkmann chanced on himself heads-up towards “Misha ruinner” in a one-on-one battle the put the variation in prize cash became nearly $23,000. The pay soar did no longer faze Volkmann who defeated his last opponent to reel in a $91,419 ranking, leaving the runner-up to head into the night with $68,554.
$1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Major Event Final Desk Outcomes
|3||Joshua McCully||Contemporary Zealand||$51,408|
|5||Alessandro “MonkeyD93” Pichierri||Malta||$28,909|
|7||Tomi “wnbgambb” Lankinen||Finland||$16,256|
|8||Fabiano “MarkyAurelio” Kovalski||Brazil||$12,190|
Konstas Comes Relief From Last To Use The GGOC Huge MILLION$ Championship
Haxton Denies Volkmann an Astonishing Double
Volkmann nearly won the $25,500 Sunday Huge HR, too, but Isaac Haxton got here along and hideous the occasion. The tournament observed 34 make a choice-ins processed with Haxton to blame for five of those. Had Haxton done in fourth or fifth he would own lost cash on this match.
As it occurs, Haxton assign that fifth bullet to right exercise and veteran it to opt up his fingers on the $278,673 top prize, leaving Volkmann to opt up a $208,975 comfort prize.
Forward of that came about, Juan Dominguez fell in fifth for $88,124, Michael Addamo became awarded $117,515 for his fourth-win 22 situation lift out, and Arsenii Malinov busted in third, a lift out right for $156,709.
$25,500 Sunday Huge HR Final Desk Outcomes
Assorted GGPoker Victories Price Over $20,000
Viacheslav “Limonadik586” Nikulin became GGPoker’s other six-figure winner this weekend after he triumphed within the $1,050 GGMasters Excessive Rollers match. Assert-out also to Alex “FutureofMe” Kulev who persisted his hot originate by serving to himself to a $90,550 prize. Additionally to Samuel Vousden who, with bounties incorporated, observed a $72,699 ranking invent its formula to his GGPoker account.
- Viacheslav “Limonadik586” Nikulin – winner of the $1,050 GGMasters Excessive Rollers for $140,355
- Alex “FutureofMe” Kulev – winner of the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Major Event for $90,550*
- Samuel Vousden – winner of the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Huge Excessive Curler for $72,699*
- Guilherme “Au!Au!Au!In!” Ribeiro – winner of the $150 GGMasters for $58,116
- Damian “IMPERIAL!” Zachowicz – winner of the $300 GGMasters Bounty for $53,156*
- Daniel “Vanessa23” Montagnolli – winner of the $250 Sunday Major Event for $36,099
- brino – winner of the $888 Sunday Crazy Eights for $33,531
- Fishulkin – winner of the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Huge Game for $26,930*
- Pedro Padilha – winner of the $777 Sunday Fortunate Sevens HR for $26,595
- Gabriel Moura – winner of the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Heater for $23,829*
- Pokerbear0 – winner of the $1,050 Sunday Omaholic Major Event for $21,823
- Vitaliy “Durdy” Pankov – winner of the $525 Sunday Fifty Stack HR for $21,806
- Bartek Machon – winner of the $250 Sunday Saver for $20,670
*involves bounty funds