On Oct.15, Cole Ferraro achieved in 2nd plan out of 1,358 entrants to Dalibor Dula in Match #22: $1,000 Freezeout No-Limit Defend’em for a profession-easiest ranking of $123,142. Now, finest two weeks later he has topped his have easiest WSOP prevail in in a field of three,923 gamers to expend down Match #61: $600 Deepstack Championship No-Limit Holdem for $252,491, besting Sami Rustom heads up.
“After my 2nd plan, this time I felt cherish I was gunning for first, presumably even a cramped bit more troublesome than final time,” Ferraro shared with PokerNews after his victory.
Match #61 Final Table Results
|1||Cole Ferraro||United States|
|2||Sami Rustom||United States|
|3||Sean Dunleavy||United States|
|5||Richard Dixon||United States|
|6||Edgardo Rosario||United States|
|8||Ruben Chappell||United States|
|9||Ronald Slucker||United States|
2021 WSOP Dwell Reporting Hub
Put together the general live-slither because it occurs from the 2021 World Sequence of Poker in Las Vegas!
The 22-twelve months long-established fresh college graduate started taking half in poker online a twelve months and a half of ago and is taking half in in his first WSOP. He is now finest the third participant this twelve months to construct up a main plan and a 2nd plan in bracelet events, the others are Phil Hellmuth and Ryan Leng, besides the youngest to attach so, and the finest one among the three who’s finishes each came in no-restrict motivate’em tournaments.
“I moved out to Las Vegas in Also can fair, after I graduated college I obtained a phase-time job and performed about four to 5 times a week,” he said when requested about his residing as a participant. “This day out to the World Sequence used to be a trial of types, nonetheless given every thing that has came about over these two weeks I dangle it need to supersede my other job.”
Ferraro’s day used to be a rollercoaster of chip modifications, coming in as an life like stack, to being down to 6 expansive blinds, to spinning it as much as the chip lead at the delivery of the final desk. Ferraro maintained a bigger stack the general final desk, till dropping the lead heads up, nonetheless by some means came succor out on top. A actual, supportive rail adopted Ferraro sooner or later of the duration of the final desk and beaten him in hugs when he by some means obtained.
“It’s appropriate so surreal, this being my first World Sequence of Poker, I appropriate by no capacity anticipated something else cherish a main plan when I came out right here.”
Ferraro said he’ll be sticking spherical to play the WSOP Necessary Match.
Final Day Action
The final day started with eliminations flying immediate. All around the most well-known two stages of play, the gamers had already lost nearly a pair of third of the field, bringing it down to a pair tables. Bracelet winners Barry Shulman (26th-$8,633) and Imprint Seif (25th-$8,633) had been eradicated succor to succor, ensuring that there would possibly perhaps presumably well well be a brand fresh bracelet winner.
Originate up of the day chip chief Perry Ernest (23rd-$8,633) seen his chip lead go when Rustom rivered a burly dwelling to beat his have burly dwelling. He departed quickly after that, and eliminations persevered at a reasonably posthaste scoot.
Within one other three hours, gamers went down to the final desk of ten when Marc Rangel (11th-$20,139) failed to motivate with queen-jack versus the ace-queen held by Ronald Slucker.
Final Table Action
The final desk started with Ferraro retaining a cramped lead over Rustom and Richard Dixon, nonetheless all being reasonably halt to 1 but any other and jockeying for plan. Richard won the lead when Bart Lybaert five-bet shoved towards Ferraro, which set up Lybaert neck and neck in third and fourth in chips.
Jason R. Smith perceived to be poised for an early double when he obtained his pocket kings in towards queens held Edgardo Rosario on a ten-high board, nonetheless two running hearts would accumulate his kings cracked and he used to be eradicated in 10th plan for $20,139.
The man who introduced the gamers to the final desk used to be Slucker and he would possibly perhaps presumably well well be the next to proceed in ninth plan for $25,359 when he went all-in with a plan of fives, obtained known as by Dixon with sevens, who ran out a straight to the eight to expend all of his chips.
Rubin Chappell would possibly perhaps presumably well well no longer prevail in any momentum early on and by some means set up within the leisure of his chips with pocket eights, finest to rep known as by Lybaert who had pocket queens. The board would point to to be no lend a hand to Chappell and he would possibly perhaps presumably well well be eradicated in eighth plan for $32,169.
Xiangdong Huang came to the final desk with the shortest stack and used to be in a plan to out stay three participants despite that. Nonetheless, his laddering endeavors came to an waste when he obtained his remaining twelve expansive blinds in with ace-eight off-stride neatly with towards Richard Dixon’s sixes and he used to be eradicated in seventh plan for $41,108.
Dixon would ranking one other elimination as he went all-in from the cutoff with ace-six correct into Rosario’s expansive blind, who known as with ace-queen. Dixon would flop a pair of sixes which improved to a pair of a form on the river, Rosario would flop a queen-high flush arrangement and get dangle of no development on the river, leaving him to exit the tournament in sixth plan for $52,914.
No topic some expansive positive aspects early within the final desk, Dixon found himself on the dropping waste of expansive pots towards Ferraro and Lybaert, besides doubling up Sean Dunleavy, and being proven a bluff by Rustom that had him declaring verbally that he used to be on tilt for the leisure of the final desk. Dixon achieved in fifth plan when he frigid-known as a four-bet from Ferraro and known as an all-in on a queen-high board with ace-queen. It used to be no staunch towards Ferraro’s pocket kings and the early final desk chip chief found himself eradicated in fifth plan for $68,604.
Lybaert used to be the next to be eradicated when he known as off towards Ferraro, finest to speed into pocket aces on a king-high board. Lybaert shook palms on the side of his opponents and left the tournament in fourth plan, accumulating $89,587 for his efforts.
Ferraro took the lead into the three-handed half of the final desk that used to be over within 20-minutes. Dunleavy went all-in on a river after check-elevating the turn with three jacks, finest to speed into a flush Rustom made on the river. Dunleavy shook palms on the side of his opponents and he ended his 2nd WSOP tournament he had ever performed in third plan for $117,882.
Ferraro Comes from Leisurely to Defeat Rustom
Rustom started heads up with a 2:1 chip lead and begin to defend some pots early, nonetheless one key pot the attach Ferraro caught Rustom bluffing with jack-high, pushed the momentum into his corner. After that time, Ferraro obtained one other key pot the attach Rustom paid him off when he rivered a straight towards the pocket kings of Rustom and the chip counts found themselves flipped from the attach they had been at the delivery of the match.
The final hand had Rustom going all-in for one-third of the chips in play after Ferraro had raised. After going into the tank for over a minute, Ferraro known as on the side of his pocket tens that accumulate been staunch towards the pocket fours of Rustom. The tens held up and a timid Ferraro shook palms with Rustom who accrued $156,056 for his 2nd-plan prevail in.
Ferraro started his world series because the 2nd to final man standing and has now become the final man standing. At 22 he is the youngest bracelet winner of the 52nd World Sequence of Poker and now the finest participant with a 2nd and a main in two no-restrict motivate’em bracelet events.
This concludes the PokerNews coverage of this tournament nonetheless strive the WSOP Dwell Reporting Hub to employ the general thrilling slither right here on the Rio All-Suite Resort and Casino.
Fetch the final Las Vegas book appropriate right here!
- 1 Caesars Palace Provider Jimmy Barnett Topped Casino Workers Champion
- 2 Jesse Klein Tilts Hellmuth on Potential to 2021 WSOP $25K H.O.R.S.E. Settle on for $552,182
- 3 Jeremy Ausmus Wins First Gold Bracelet of the 2021 World Sequence of Poker
- 4 Prolonged Ma Tops Attain 13,000-Player Self-discipline to Settle on The Reunion and First WSOP Bracelet
- 5 Connor Drinan Wins Second Bracelet in Match #5: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better
- 6 Tyler Cornell Will get Signature Victory in 2021 WSOP Match #6: $25,000 High Roller ($833,289)
- 7 Jaswinder “Jesse” Lally Wins 2021 WSOP Match #7: $1,500 Sellers Preference 6-Handed ($97,915)
- 8 Aces within the Final Hand as Zhi Wu Wins Match #8: $600 Deepstack ($281,604)
- 9 Ari Engel Wins Second WSOP Bracelet in $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 Championship; Hellmuth Fifth
- 10 Michael Perrone Wins 2021 WSOP Match #10: $1,000 Righteous Turbo Bounty No-Limit Defend’em ($152,173)
- 11 Jason Koon Wins Maiden WSOP Bracelet in Match #11: $25K Heads-Up Championship ($243,981)
- 12 Yuval Bronshtein Wins Second WSOP Bracelet in Match #12: $1,500 Limit Defend’em
- 13 Harvey Mathews Wins Match #13: $3,000 Freezeout No-Limit Defend’em ($371,914)
- 14 Lebron Captures Gold; Wins 2021 WSOP Match #14: $1,500 7-Card Stud
- 15 Bradley Jansen Wins First WSOP Gold Bracelet in Match #15: $1,500 6-Handed No-Limit Defend’em ($313,403)
- 16 John Monnette Wins Fourth WSOP Bracelet in Match #16: $10,000 Limit Defend’em Championship ($245,680)
- 17 Vladimir Peck Wins 2021 WSOP Match #18: $2,500 Combined Triple Arrangement Lowball ($134,390)
- 18 DJ Alexander Captures 1st WSOP Bracelet in Match #20: GGPoker Flip & Run ($180,665)
- 19 Phil Hellmuth Denied 16th Bracelet as Anthony Zinno Wins His third within the $10K Stud Championship
- 20 Dylan Linde Wins His First WSOP Bracelet in Match #21: $1,500 Combined Omaha Hi-Lo ($170,269)
- 21 Michael Prendergast Wins Maiden Bracelet in Match #24: $600 Pot-Limit Omaha Deepstack ($127,428)
- 22 Ryan Leng Wins Match #23: $1,500 Eight Game Mix 6-Handed for $137,969
- 23 Daniel Lazrus Wins 2021 WSOP Millionaire Maker for 2nd Bracelet ($1,000,000)
- 24 Lara Eisenberg wins 2021 World Sequence of Poker Females NLHE Championship
- 25 Czech Proper Dalibor Dula Becomes First European Bracelet Winner on the 2021 WSOP
- 26 Anthony Zinno Wins Fourth Gold Bracelet in Match #27 $1,500 H.O.R.S.E.
- 27 Scott Ball Celebrates First WSOP Bracelet in Match #25: $5,000 6-Handed No-Limit Defend’em
- 28 Dylan Weisman Wins WSOP Match #28: $1,000 Pot-Limit Omaha for First Bracelet ($166,461)
- 29 Probability Kornuth Wins Third WSOP Bracelet in Match #29: $10,000 Short Deck ($194,670)
- 30 Phil Hellmuth Wins Record 16th World Sequence of Poker (WSOP) Gold Bracelet
- 31 Jim Collopy Wins 2021 WSOP Match #32: $3,000 H.O.R.S.E. for Second Gold Bracelet ($172,823)
- 32 Michael Noori Captures First WSOP Bracelet and $610,437 within the Monster Stack
- 33 Ran Koller Wins WSOP Match #33: $800 Eight-Handed No Limit Defend’em Deep Stack ($269,478)
- 34 David “Bakes” Baker Wins Third WSOP Title in Match #34: $1,500 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Arrangement
- 35 Anthony Koutsos Wins First WSOP Bracelet In Match #35: $500 Freezeout No-Limit Defend’em ($167,272)
- 36 Adam Friedman Defeats Phil Hellmuth to Settle on WSOP $10okay Provider’s Preference for Third Straight twelve months
- 37 Karolis Sereika Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Match #37: $1,500 Righteous Turbo ($195,310)
- 38 Michael Addamo Wins Third WSOP Gold Bracelet in Match #38: $50K High Roller ($1,132,968)
- 39 Josh Arieh Wins Third Bracelet in Match #39: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha ($204,766)
- 40 Kevin Gerhart Wins Third Occupation Bracelet in Match #40: $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship
- 41 Bradley Ruben Dazzles within the $1,500 Razz; Wins Third WSOP Bracelet
- 42 “Hobby Player” Carlos Chang Wins First Bracelet in $2,500 NLHE Freezeout
- 43 Ryan Hansen Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Match #44: $3,000 6-Handed Limit Defend’em ($109,692)
- 44 Chad Norton Wins A Bracelet in His First-Ever WSOP Match!
- 45 Kazuki ‘hyahhoo3’ Ikeuchi Wins WSOP Online Match #5: $1,000 NLH ($152,797)
- 46 France’s Alexandre Reard Wins 2021 WSOP Match #47: $5,000 Freezeout NLH ($428,694)
- 47 Tommy Le Wins WSOP $10,000 Pot-Limit Omaha Championship For Second Time
- 48 Brian Rast Wins Fifth Bracelet; Sets Sights on Poker Hall of Repute
- 49 Premonition Becomes Actuality as Darrin Wright Wins First WSOP Bracelet
- 50 Dreams to Settle on a WSOP Bracelet Approach Correct for Anthony Denove within the $1K Double Stack
- 51 Farzad Bonyadi Wins Fourth Bracelet in $10K 2-7 NL Single Arrangement, Ends Sixteen-twelve months Drought
- 52 Poker Philanthropist Gershon Distenfeld Wins WSOP Bracelet, Pledges All Winnings to Charity ($204K)
- 53 Nicholas Julia Wins Match #54: $2,500 9-Game Mix 6-Handed ($168,608)
- 54 Shaun Deeb Wins 5th Bracelet in WSOP Match #53: $25,000 PLO ($1,251,860)
- 55 Robert McMillan Wins 2021 WSOP Match #52: $1,000 Seniors Championship ($561,060)
- 56 Ben Yu Wins Fourth Bracelet in Match #56: $10,000 6-Handed NLH Championship ($721,453)
- 57 Anatolii Zyrin Defeats Big Self-discipline in Colossus to Pronounce Second WSOP Bracelet ($314,705)
- 58 Brian Yoon Wins Fourth Bracelet in Match #57: $10,000 2-7 Lowball Triple Arrangement Championship ($839,350)
- 59 John ‘Relevancy’ Ripnick Wins WSOP Online Bracelet Match #6: $666 NLH ($114,898)
- 60 Team Ruter Topped Match #59: $1,000 Assign Team Champions ($113,366)
- 61 Jean-Luc Adam Wins First Bracelet and $255,623 in Match #58: $1,000 Righteous Seniors No-Limit Defend’em
- 62 Kevin Gerhart Earns Fourth WSOP Bracelet in Match #62: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better ($186,789)
- 63 From Online Crusher to WSOP Gold: Eelis Parssinen Wins Match #64: $5,000 Combined No-Limit Defend’em/Pot-Limit Omaha
- 64 Cole Ferraro Comes From Leisurely to Settle on in WSOP Match #61: $600 Deepstack Championship No-Limit Defend’em ($252,491)