The 2021 World Series of Poker topped a brand fresh gold bracelet winner on the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino on Wednesday in Tournament #17: $1,500 Millionaire Maker No-Restrict Defend’em, a match that attracted 5,330 avid gamers and provided up a $3,428,280 prize pool.
The PokerGO are residing-streamed final desk contained two used bracelet winners, despite the sizable area. In the cease, it became Daniel Lazrus gathering his 2d WSOP bracelet this year, claiming victory for $1,000,000.
Lazrus won his first bracelet about a months within the past online within the WSOP Tournament #28 $3,200 No-Restrict Defend’em High Roller Championship ONLINE. For the fresh two-time champ, a success a are residing event on the WSOP became even better.
“This one feels necessary more particular,” talked about Lazrus after the grab. “It feels more legitimized than online did, magnificent since it became a distinct ambiance. This makes me elated with the choice I’m making of striking somewhat quite a bit of time into poker. The most necessary became an achievement, this feels admire THE achievement. I didn’t perceive it yet but here is a substantial increased feeling, I will’t even launch to list it.”
Lazrus, 31, the truth is exclusively started taking poker severely two years within the past.
“I exclusively started taking half in about four and half years within the past, on the beginning magnificent recreationally,” he talked about. “I started a success, met the lawful guy, who keep me alive to with the plenty of lawful guys, magnificent learned. Starting up admire two years within the past I started elevating stakes and finding out very very aggressively almost as a priority.”
Lazrus gave to credit to his abet system for all of his success.
“It’s the faithful feeling within the area,” talked about Lazrus. “I owe it all to about a of the fellows motivate there, friends that aren’t here that I’ve been taking half in poker with and speaking hands with for years. It couldn’t be a much bigger scenario. It would perhaps presumably be constructive if my wife also can maintain attain out but she is a trainer, so getting off wasn’t the truth is an likelihood. Nonetheless this became a huge experience, it became amazing.”
2021 WSOP Millionaire Maker Closing Desk Results
|1||Daniel Lazrus||United States||$1,000,000|
|2||Darryl Ronconi||United States||$500,125|
|3||Jeffrey Gencarelli||United States||$377,125|
|6||Kevin Palmer||United States||$172,455|
|7||Todd Saffron||United States||$124,570|
|8||Adam Sherman||United States||$105,690|
Others to money on the closing desk were four-time bracelet winner Michael Gathy (4th for $288,715), Ignacio Moron (fifth for $222,430), and Darryl Ronconi (2nd for $500,125).
In the beginning of the day, many eyes were Gathy, shopping for his fifth bracelet. Nonetheless it became the plenty of bracelet winner on the desk Lazrus, who dominated the chip lead thru necessary of the closing day.
“Him (Gathy) and Ignacio are each the truth is factual avid gamers,” he talked about. “I roughly magnificent play my recreation and magnificent resolve it with what it is. I tried to preserve out of their manner but I additionally know they’re going to invent the folds that they need to with the ICM considerations, and when it’s lawful, I will resolve one of the necessary spots.”
Closing Desk Circulate
Moron became the first one to drop when his ace-9 bumped into the pocket kings of Lazrus. Next to head became Gathy, who became left short after a four-bet pot towards Ronconi. He became eliminated rapidly thereafter and exited in fourth. Jeffrey Gencarelli became the next to head when he shoved his ace-excessive on the flip into the cease pair of Lazrus.
With a 3-1 chip lead going in, heads up grew to become a shove fest. Ronconi managed to sever to continue to exist on one all-in and spike the river to double on one other. Lazrus saved his frigid, however, and he managed to rep it in factual when Ronconi bluff-jammed ten-excessive into the ace-jack of Lazrus. The board came orderly for Lazrus and he captured his 2d WSOP bracelet.
Congratulations to Daniel, winner of the 2021 WSOP Tournament #17: $1,500 Millionaire Maker No-Restrict Defend’em! He joins a membership of two-time bracelet winners that entails Michael Addamo, Likelihood Kornuth, Fedor Holz, and Tony Dunst, to title about a.
Test out our 2021 WSOP Hub here!
- 1 Caesars Palace Vendor Jimmy Barnett Topped Casino Workers Champion
- 2 Jesse Klein Tilts Hellmuth on Methodology to 2021 WSOP $25K H.O.R.S.E. Steal for $552,182
- 3 Jeremy Ausmus Wins First Gold Bracelet of the 2021 World Series of Poker
- 4 Prolonged Ma Tops Shut to 13,000-Player Self-discipline to Steal The Reunion and First WSOP Bracelet
- 5 Connor Drinan Wins Second Bracelet in Tournament #5: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better
- 6 Tyler Cornell Will get Signature Victory in 2021 WSOP Tournament #6: $25,000 High Roller ($833,289)
- 7 Jaswinder “Jesse” Lally Wins 2021 WSOP Tournament #7: $1,500 Sellers Replacement 6-Handed ($97,915)
- 8 Aces within the Closing Hand as Zhi Wu Wins Tournament #8: $600 Deepstack ($281,604)
- 9 Ari Engel Wins Second WSOP Bracelet in $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 Championship; Hellmuth Fifth
- 10 Michael Perrone Wins 2021 WSOP Tournament #10: $1,000 Mammoth Turbo Bounty No-Restrict Defend’em ($152,173)
- 11 Jason Koon Wins Maiden WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #11: $25K Heads-Up Championship ($243,981)
- 12 Yuval Bronshtein Wins Second WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #12: $1,500 Restrict Defend’em
- 13 Harvey Mathews Wins Tournament #13: $3,000 Freezeout No-Restrict Defend’em ($371,914)
- 14 Lebron Captures Gold; Wins 2021 WSOP Tournament #14: $1,500 7-Card Stud
- 15 Bradley Jansen Wins First WSOP Gold Bracelet in Tournament #15: $1,500 6-Handed No-Restrict Defend’em ($313,403)
- 16 John Monnette Wins Fourth WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #16: $10,000 Restrict Defend’em Championship ($245,680)
- 17 Vladimir Peck Wins 2021 WSOP Tournament #18: $2,500 Blended Triple Blueprint Lowball ($134,390)
- 18 DJ Alexander Captures 1st WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #20: GGPoker Flip & Traipse ($180,665)
- 19 Phil Hellmuth Denied 16th Bracelet as Anthony Zinno Wins His 3rd within the $10K Stud Championship
- 20 Dylan Linde Wins His First WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #21: $1,500 Blended Omaha Hi-Lo ($170,269)
- 21 Michael Prendergast Wins Maiden Bracelet in Tournament #24: $600 Pot-Restrict Omaha Deepstack ($127,428)
- 22 Ryan Leng Wins Tournament #23: $1,500 Eight Game Mix 6-Handed for $137,969
- 23 Daniel Lazrus Wins 2021 WSOP Millionaire Maker for 2nd Bracelet ($1,000,000)