A total of 14 gamers returned for the third day of Occasion #58: $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha Eight Or Better at Ballys and Paris in Las Vegas. On the cease of the 13-hour-prolonged day, it used to be Lawrence Brandt amassing his first WSOP bracelet and a profession-simplest safe of $289,610.
“It honestly used to be the final be conscious match I’ve ever performed,” the brand new bracelet holder said, “I haven’t performed too many PLO8 tournaments, and clearly perfect fortune performs a part, but I used to be if truth be told cheerful with my performance.”
The Texas resident says he primarily specializes in money games and mostly No-Limit Motivate’em. That is his third money this WSOP and is his greatest lifetime. Per Brandt’s Hendon Mob profile, his earnings totaled $192,721 earlier than this victory. Brandt’s rail used to be a rowdy and supportive one containing over 20 of us on it, and all embraced him as he took down his greatest match safe.
2022 World Sequence of Poker Hub
Bookmark this web page! All it be crucial to hang about the 2022 WSOP is right here.
Closing Table Results
|1st||Lawrence Brandt||United States||$289,610|
|2nd||Corey Wade||United States||$179,010|
|third||Robert Tanita||United States||$129,924|
|4th||Richard Crooks||United States||$95,400|
|Fifth||Jared Jaffee||United States||$70,877|
|sixth||Jacob Ferro||United States||$53,288|
|7th||Peter Neff||United States||$40,550|
Begin up Of Day Action
The originate up of day seen Frank Salese (14th – $12,458), Benjamin Miner (13th-$15,380), Jason Adams (12th – $15,380), and bracelet winner Joey Couden (11th – $19,233) all drop sooner than the closing desk. The closing participant to drop earlier than the unofficial closing desk used to be reached used to be Stuart Easton who after falling all the very best seemingly arrangement down to the match short stack, bought in his last chips up against Jared Jaffee’s and Brandt’s aces with lawful king excessive. Jaffee ended up scooping the entire pot with a flush and Easton would procure to settle for a tenth dilemma for $19,233.
Closing Table Action
The closing desk seen the shortest stack Alexander Orlov double up on the first hand. It used to be to no longer closing though as he did be conscious his ace-king receive in against the ace-wheel mixture hand of Jaffee. On a flop with two aces, Jaffee hit a low on the turn, and he stuffed up on the river to send Orlov out of the match in ninth dilemma for $24,357.
Jerry Odeen bought a loss of life by a thousand cuts as more than one instances he used to be all-in and quartered, leaving himself as the shortest stack eight-handed. Corey Wade moved him all-in with a jack-excessive double-loyal hand and Odeen called with ace-jack and a low card. No relieve came as Wade turned into a stout dwelling and no low came dwelling to send Odeen out in eighth dilemma for $31,234.
After that, some time handed earlier than Peter Neff grew to change into the following casualty of the closing desk. Nothing regarded as if it would possibly perhaps perchance slip Neff’s manner on the closing desk, and within the waste, he used to be all-in with king-queen and sevens against Jacob Ferro’s double-loyal aces. Ferro turned into him unimaginative with a stout dwelling and Neff left the match do in seventh dilemma for $40,550.
Ferro’s lope would simply about an cease, however, as his stack bought short after doubling up Jaffee. Ferro would cease up getting his short stack in with queen-jack and low playing cards, in against Brandt’s aces and discovering no enchancment, busting in sixth dilemma for $53,288.
Jaffee ended up getting his chips all in with a loyal ace-queen against Robert Tanita‘s loyal ace-ten. A rivered Broadway gave Tanita the final be conscious hand and the closing last bracelet winner exited the match in fifth dilemma for $70,877.
After that, Tanita chanced on himself knocking out Richard Crooks when Crooks bought in his wrap Broadway arrangement against Tanita’s pair of sixes and low arrangement. The board lope-out used to be no longer agreeable for Crooks and he ended his lope in fourth dilemma for $95,400.
The three-handed endeavor grew to change into a prolonged fight the do every participant rose to the chip lead and each fell to a short stack more than one instances. In the cease, it used to be Tanita who bought his last chips in with king-jack double loyal against Wade’s ace-excessive low card mixture. A pair for Wade and a made low, spelled the cease for Tanita who ended his lope in third dilemma for $129,924.
Wade started the heads up with a 2:1 lead, but a pair of fortunate runouts for Brandt seen the lead flip. It ended when Wade called with his ace-9 and low playing cards against the ace-king excessive of Brandt. The river introduced every gamers a straight but it used to be Brandt’s that used to be Broadway and Wade shook his hand and accrued $179,010 for his spectacular 2nd-dilemma invent.
Congratulations to Lawrence Brandt on a hit his first WSOP bracelet. Thanks to all who entered and thanks for learning along. Private tuned to PokerNews for all updates concerning the WSOP.
- 1 Can’t Live Kopp: Katie Kopp Wins First Bracelet of the 2022 WSOP
- 2 David Peters Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #2: $100K Excessive Curler Bounty for 4th Gold Bracelet
- 3 Scott Seiver Wins 4th Bracelet in 2022 WSOP Occasion #3: $2,500 Freezeout NLH ($320,059)
- 4 For a Larger Trigger: Brad Ruben Wins 4th Bracelet in 2022 WSOP Occasion #4: $1,500 Dealer’s Various
- 5 Dan Smith Captures 1st Bracelet; Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #6: $25K Heads-Up Championship
- 6 Norbert Szecsi Captures The Third Bracelet of his Occupation on the 2022 WSOP
- 7 Manig ”Ohio77” Loeser Wins Second Online Bracelet in as Many Years
- 8 Amnon Filippi Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Occasion #7: $1,500 Omaha Hello-Lo 8 or Better ($252,718)
- 9 Chad Eveslage Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #8: $25,000 Excessive Curler ($1,415,610)
- 10 Alex Livingston Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #9: $1,500 Seven Card Stud ($103,282)
- 11 Henry Acain Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #5: $500 The Housewarming ($701,215)
- 12 Raj Vohra Wins His First Bracelet on the 2022 WSOP; Takes Down the $600 Deepstack
- 13 Ben Diebold Wins 2022 WSOP $10,000 Dealer’s Various 6-Handed Championship ($299,488)
- 14 Jake Schindler Wins First Bracelet and $1,328,068 in Occasion #12: $50,000 Excessive Curler
- 15 First Time’s the Enchantment: Michael Moncek Wins Occasion #13: $1,500 Limit Motivate’em
- 16 Frenchman Leo Soma Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Occasion #14: $1,500 Six-Handed No-Limit Motivate’em ($456,889)
- 17 Dominick Sarle Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #17: $2,500 Combined Triple Blueprint Lowball ($164,243)
- 18 Bryan Schultz Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #18: $1,000 Freezeout No-Limit Motivate’em ($330,057)
- 19 Stefan Lehner Wins First Bracelet in Occasion #16: $3,000 No-Limit Motivate’em ($558,616)
- 20 Denis Nesterenko Wins Occasion #20: $1,500 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Blueprint ($108,250)
- 21 Tong Li Wins $1,467,739 and First Bracelet in Occasion #19: $25,000 Pot-Limit Omaha Excessive Curler
- 22 Adam Friedman Wins Fifth WSOP Gold Bracelet in Occasion #22: $10,000 Seven Card Stud Championship
- 23 Brian Altman Captures His Maiden WSOP Bracelet within the Online $400 Ultra Deepstack
- 24 Christopher Chatman Flips to Use First WSOP Bracelet in Occasion #24: $1,000 Flip & Hotfoot
- 25 Score Wazwaz Ships Occasion #25: $800 No-Limit Motivate’em Deepstacks For $358,346
- 26 Mike Jukich Wins the $1,500 Monster Stack on the 2022 WSOP For $966,577
- 27 K9 & Canine Lucky for Jonathan Cohen in Occasion #26: $10,000 Limit Motivate’em Championship ($245,678)
- 28 Michael Simhai Hits the Stamp in 2022 WSOP Occasion #27: Shootout NLH ($240,480)
- 29 Robert Cowen Wins Bracelets in Motivate-to-Motivate Years; Binks $50K PLO Excessive Curler for $1.4M
- 30 Maxx Coleman Wins Elusive First Bracelet within the $1,500 No-Limit 2-7 Lowball Blueprint
- 31 15 Years within the Making: Daniel Weinman Nabs 1st Bracelet in Occasion #30: $1,000 PLO
- 32 Nino Ullmann Wins His First WSOP Bracelet within the $3K NLHE 6-Max Occasion
- 33 Brian Hastings Captures Sixth Bracelet in Occasion #31: $10,000 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Blueprint Championship
- 34 Musician Steve Albini Wins (And Breaks!) Second Bracelet in 2022 WSOP $1,500 H.O.R.S.E.
- 35 Lok Chan Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #35: $2,500 Combined Huge Bet on First Outing to WSOP ($144,338)
- 36 Ali Eslami Takes Down Occasion #36: $1,500 Seven Card Stud Hello-Lo 8 or Better for $135,260 and Maiden WSOP Bracelet
- 37 Justin Pechie Wins Second WSOP Bracelet within the $1,500 Freezeout
- 38 Pedro Bromfman Is Triumphant in Occasion #38: $10,000 2-7 Single Blueprint Championship
- 39 Ramsey Stovall Wins First Bracelet In 2022 WSOP $1,000 Gargantuan Turbo Bounty ($191,223)
- 40 “PmpknHead” Wins WSOP Online Bracelet Occasion #4: $1,000 Pot-Limit Omaha 6-Max
- 41 Aleksejs Ponakovs Defeats Phil Ivey to Use Occasion #42: $100,000 Excessive Curler for $1,897,363
- 42 Zack Wins Second Bracelet of the 2022 WSOP; $10,000 Stud Hello-Lo Championship ($324,174)
- 43 David Perry Defeats Chris Moorman within the 2022 WSOP $500 Freezeout ($241,729)
- 44 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! KFC Fan Kolev Wins 2022 WSOP Millionaire Maker ($1,125,141)
- 45 Phil Hui Mounts Comeback to Use Third Bracelet In $1,500 PLO on the 2022 WSOP
- 46 Andrew Yeh Rides to Victory in Occasion #44: $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship ($487,129)
- 47 Frenchman Jonathan Pastore Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #46: $5,000 6-Handed NLHE ($771,765)
- 48 First Bracelet for Cyprus; Menikos Panagiotou Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #48: $1,500 Eight Sport Mix
- 49 Alex Foxen Goes Wire-to-Wire in $250K Gargantuan Excessive Curler on Manner to Maiden Bracelet ($4,563,700)
- 50 Simeon Spasov Completes Attain-From-In the relieve of Use in Occasion #49: $2,000 NLH ($527,944)
- 51 Joao Simao Takes Down Second Bracelet For $686,242 In $5,000 No-Limit Motivate’em/Pot-Limit Omaha
- 52 WSOP Rookie Kijoon Park Wins Occasion #52: $2,500 9-Sport Mix 6-Handed ($219,799)
- 53 William “swaggyb” Corvino Captures First Bracelet within the $600 Online Deepstack Championship
- 54 Eric Smidinger Paunchy of Emotion After Successful 2022 WSOP Seniors Occasion ($694,909)
- 55 James Todd Wins 2022 WSOP Occasion #54: $500 Salute to Warriors ($161,256); $74,809 Raised for USO
- 56 Written within the Stars: Paul Hizer Outlasts the Self-discipline within the 2022 WSOP Colossus ($414,490)
- 57 Martin “115FTW” Stoyanov Wins The $500 WSOP Bracelet Turbo Deepstack
- 58 Patrick Leonard & Espen Jørstad Use 2022 WSOP Occasion #55: $1,000 Stamp Crew ($148,067)
- 59 Lawrence Brandt Wins $1,500 PLO8 After Gruelling Closing Day ($289,610)