Tournaments at GGPoker as soon as in opposition to created some inconceivable high prizes, and both Guillaume Nolet and Marco Fontanella got their hands on one. Nolet and Fontanella triumphed in a $25,500 Huge Excessive Roller and a $1,050 Excessive Roller respectively and seen their bankrolls swell by six figures.
A compact self-discipline of 33 entrants competed in the $25,500 Huge Excessive Roller, increasing an $825,000 prize pool that the tip four finishers shared. Estonian chess sizable master Ottomar Ladva, a primitive winner of the Huge MILLION$, turned into the uncomfortable bubble boy. He fell in fifth self-discipline in what turned into a $126,616 bubble, ouch.
Conor Beresford, unique from a success a WSOPC ring a couple of weeks in the past, fell I fourth for $126,616 sooner than David Miscikowski ran out of steam in third self-discipline, whch grew to turn out to be his $25,500 into $168,845.
Miscikowski’s elimination left Nolet heads-up in opposition to Adrian Mateos, which isn’t the most reliable self-discipline for any poker player. The heads-up duo struck a deal to minimize the pay jumps sooner than Nolet defeated the uber-proficient Spaniard in the one-on-one battle. Mateos composed $266,711 as fragment of the deal, a little bit of bigger than the $258,701 Nolet scooped for his spectacular victory.
$25,500 Sunday Huge HR Faithful Desk Outcomes
*shows a heads-up deal
Fontanella Flexes in the $1K Sunday Excessive Roller
Some 707 avid gamers equipped into this weekend’s $1,050 Sunday Excessive Roller Important Tournament, blowing the $600,000 guarantee out of the water to the tune of $107,000. Marco Fontanella turned into the most important beneficiary of this juicy prize pool on story of he turned into the final man standing in the occasion. His reward? $110,214.
Each of the 9 finalists grew to turn out to be their $1,050 investment into no longer lower than nearly $13,000. Such luminaries as Christian Jeppsson (ninth – $12,936), Dimitrios Michailidis (seventh – $22,101), and Hugo Strada (third – $64,511) bowed out, leaving Fontanella to lock horns with Andriy Lyubovetskiy for the title.
The battle went Fontanella’s methodology, and he secured the $110,214 high prize. Lyubovetskiy netted $84,320 for his runner-up create, that can proceed some methodology to numbing the misfortune of no longer changing into this tournament’s champion.
$1,050 Sunday HR Important Tournament Faithful Desk Outcomes
Somewhat a couple of $25,000 Victories at GGPoker on April 10
A entire lot of stellar names seen colossal sums of cash head to their GGPoker accounts this weekend. Weiran Pu reeled in a $63,775 haul after ending on the tip of the tree in the $250 Sunday Important Tournament.
Aleks Ponakovs and Ronny Kaiser, the latter a primitive EPT champion, both loved prizes in a ways extra than $55,000, whereas Niklas Astedt, who has clearly sold his soul to the poker gods, triumphed in the $1,050 Sunday Heater Excessive Roller and walked away with one other $29,894 in prize money.
- saperVodi4ka – winner of the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Important Tournament for $123,465*
- Weiran Pu – winner of the $250 Sunday Important Tournament for $63,775
- Norbert “ElCabanero” Szecsi – winner of the $888 Loopy Eights HR for $63,684
- vinay09 – winner of he $150 GGMasters for $63,508
- Aleks Ponakovs – winner of the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Huge Excessive Roller for $59,001*
- Ronny Kaiser – winner of the $5,250 PLO Bounty Huge Excessive Roller for $55,251*
- Felipe “LisFlower” Boianovsky – winner of the $300 GGMasters Bounty for $54,472*
- Olivio “Bigfatfatop” Gontijo – winner of the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Substantial Game for $51,956*
- Martin “marlin555” Raus – winner of the $777 Lucky Sevens HR for $51,358
- Blaz Zerjav – winner of the $840 Bounty Heat-Up HR for $34,043*
- Dawid Smolka – winner of the $300 Sunday Marathon for $33,055
- Benjamin “dr100percent” Juhasz – winner of the $1,050 Sunday PLO Important Tournament for $32,637
- Niklas Astedt – winner of the $1,050 Sunday Heater HR for $29,894*
- norulespastAA – winner of the $250 Sunday Monster Stack for $29,159
- Patrick “LateNightT” Lauber – winner of the $400 Forty Stack HR for $28,602
- Markus Ristola – winner of the $840 PLO Hundred Stack HR for $28,284
- Luciano Hollanda – winner of the $630 Huge Six Bounty Turbo HR for $26,948*
- Ole Schemion – winner of the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Encore for $26,872*
*comprises bounty funds