The purpose of interest of the 2021 World Series of Poker (WSOP) persevered on the WSOP $10,000 Main Tournament on Day 49 with Koray Aldemir becoming the latest world champion at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & On line casino.
While Aldemir snagged basically the most prestigious portion of WSOP hardware, two quite a pair of avid gamers obtained bracelets on Wednesday night in conjunction with Chad Himmelspach coming encourage from a single mammoth blind to salvage Tournament #75: $1,500 Freezeout No-Limit Support’em for $270,877 and Paulo Joanello making his dream method honest by winning Tournament #77 $1,500 Fifty Stack for $321,917.
The $10,000 Razz Championship highlighted the three events composed in progress with Yuri Dzivielevski main the very finest 14 avid gamers heading into Day 3 with Phil Hellmuth additionally composed alive searching for his 17th bracelet. Read on to learn more.
2021 WSOP Are living Reporting Hub
Discover the total reside-action because it happens from the 2021 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!
Yuri Dzivielevski Soars to the High, Phil Hellmuth Unruffled Alive in Razz Championship
After seven 90-minute stages of play, correct 13 of the 63 avid gamers that started the day comprise loyal to Day 3 of Tournament #78: $10,000 Razz Championship.
Yuri Dzivielevski snagged the Day 2 chip lead and he turned into the handiest participant to ranking over 1 million chips (1,126,000). Dzivielevski began his elope to the chip lead with a series of mammoth pots on the bubble and kept on cruising via the remainder of the night.
Not far within the encourage of the Brazilian though are Yehuda Buchalter (874,000), John Monnette (861,000), and Erik Sagstrom (845,000).
The dream of a 17th bracelet is composed alive in 2021 for Phil Hellmuth as loyal to Day 3. Despite some friendly reads, a slack swoon within the night leaves him with tons of labor Thursday to manufacture up his 133,000 chips.
Pause of Day 2 Chip Counts
|2||Yehuda Buchalter||United States||874,000|
|3||John Monnette||United States||861,000|
|5||Roland Israelashvili||United States||647,000|
|6||Benny Glaser||United Kingdom||552,000|
|7||Shirley Rosario||United States||398,000|
|8||Brad Ruben||United States||316,000|
|9||Carlos Chadha-Villamarin||United States||299,000|
|10||Everett Carlton||United States||231,000|
|11||Erik Seidel||United States||227,000|
|12||Phil Hellmuth||United States||133,000|
|13||Matt Vengrin||United States||54,000|
The closing 13 avid gamers are all within the money, along with Brian Rast (17th place of living), Lengthy Tran (16th place of living), David Benyamine (15th place of living), and John Racener (14th place of living), who all obtained the min-money of $16,299.
The 109 whole entries created a whole prize pool of $1,016,425, and Thursday the very finest 13 will be vying for the discontinuance prize of $274,693 and a WSOP gold bracelet.
These now not lucky sufficient to comprise made the money included Day 1 chip chief Jeff Lisandro, 2019 champion Scott Seiver, and 2021 WSOP Player of the Twelve months contenders Shaun Deeb, and Jake Schwartz.
The bubble burst after the dinner wreck when David Singer fell in a pot to Brad Ruben, who battled from a temporary stack much of the day sooner than finishing the day with 316,000 chips.
Attending to that bubble turned into a seriously lengthy affair, with hand-for-hand play in conjunction with over a half of-hour to the night’s play. This skill that, a 3 pm local time restart on Thursday within the gold portion of the Amazon room turned into announced for Day 3.
Play will initiate at Stage 18 with limits of 20,000 and 40,000, and PokerNews can comprise you ever covered for the total action Thursday as one other World Series of Poker Champion is crowned at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & On line casino.
Take a look at out the total $10K Razz Championship updates
Jerry Wong Bags Wide In Tournament #79: $1,979 Poker Hall Of Status Bounty No-Limit Support’em
After 17 stages of play, Tournament #79: $1,979 Poker Hall Of Status Bounty No-Limit Support’em gathered 469 entrants to manufacture a prize pool of $801,931 and a famous place of living of $172,499 with handiest 63 making it via Day 2.
Regarded as one of many mammoth stacks finishing out the day turned into Marc Rivera, who bagged up 721,000. Rivera had a chip lead from the early parts of the day and handiest extended his lead in some unspecified time in the future of the bubble the place he performed lots of aggressive hands that added over 350,000 to his total chip depend. Rivera is quantity one on the Philippines all-time money listing nonetheless has yet to derive a bracelet. Rivera will be hunting for his first portion of WSOP jewellery on Thursday.
Day 1 High 10 Chip Counts
|2||Jerry Wong||United States||700,000||70|
|3||Payam Karami||United States||630,000||63|
|6||Phil Scaletta||United States||462,000||46|
|9||Michael Acevedo||Costa Rica||419,000||42|
One other participant who bagged a mammoth stack at the end of the day turned into Jerry Wong, who ended the day with 700,000. Coming correct off of a 10th place of living end in Tournament #72: $1,500 Blended No-Limit Support’em/Pot-Limit Omaha and a runner-up end in Tournament #74 $2,500 Wide Wager Mix as correctly as eight quite a pair of cashes in some unspecified time in the future of this series, Wong will be constructing for one other deep elope to derive his first WSOP bracelet.
Many avid gamers got here out to play, with the added bonus of gathering bounties of Hall of Famers being ever so alluring. Some of of us that bagged included; Sonia Shashikhina (425,000), Maria Lampropulos (383,000), Ole Schemion (333,000), Dylan Wilkerson (240,000), Kevin Rabichow (132,000), and bracelet winner Joao Vieira (75,000).
There comprise been eleven corridor of famer bounties that comprise been in play that included the likes of Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu, Eli Elezra, Barry Greenstein, Scotty Nguyen, Barbara Enright, Linda Johnson, Tom McEvoy, Jack McClelland, Phil Hellmuth, and Lyle Berman as correctly as one additional bounty for actor Vince Vaughn who took his seat within the match as correctly. All of them comprise been eliminated and unable to ranking Day 2.
Other avid gamers who chanced on themselves unable to search out a ranking included Martin Jacobson, Damian Salas, Ryan Leng, Shaun Deeb, Jake Schwartz and Harry Lodge to title a pair of.
The avid gamers will return Thursday at 12 p.m. at The Rio All-Suite Hotel and On line casino, with blinds at 5,000/10,000 and a 10,000 mammoth blind ante. Play will proceed until there are five avid gamers very finest.
Take a look at out the total Poker Hall Of Status Bounty updates
Ruslan Nazarenko Bags Heaps After Day 1 of Tournament #80: $3,000 6-Handed Pot-Limit Omaha
After 10 one-hour stages of play, the famous day of Tournament #80: $3,000 6-Handed Pot-Limit Omaha is formally total. The Amazon Room in some unspecified time in the future of the Rio All-Suite Hotel and On line casino turned into nothing quick of electrical all day as alongside this match, the very finest day of the Main Tournament performed to its conclusion.
Though at the present time turned into handiest Day 1, the match contributed vastly to the action and pleasure within the room because it filled up the Orange portion of the Amazon room as a enviornment of 496 entries for a $1,324,320 prize pool performed down to correct 122 avid gamers.
When the grime settled, it turned into Ruslan Nazarenko that bagged the chip lead with a wide stack of 616,500. He turned into far and away the chip chief, though he enjoys the corporate of a leaderboard paunchy of notables. Chino Rheem (500,000), Maxx Coleman (496,000), Michael Moncek (445,000), and James Mordue (420,000) all bagged north of 400,000 at the end of the day and might per chance perhaps perhaps honest peek to manufacture on that figure the following day.
Day 1 High 10 Chip Counts
|1||Ruslan Nazarenko||United Kingdom||616,500||247|
|2||Chino Rheem||United States||500,000||200|
|3||Maxx Coleman||United States||496,000||198|
|4||Steven Forman||United States||460,000||184|
|5||Michael Moncek||United States||445,500||178|
|6||James Mordue||United States||419,000||168|
|7||Joseph Haug||United States||358,500||143|
|9||Michael Hudson||United States||334,500||134|
|10||Robert Emmerson||United Kingdom||316,500||127|
A spell binding hand came about the closing hand of the night when Steven Forman flopped a situation of girls people with the nut flush design and dropped three avid gamers to finishing the night with a stack of 460,000. Other notables to reach to Day 2 consist of Uri Reichenstein (357,000), Michael Hudson (334,500), Anatolii Zyrin (280,500), and Ali Imsirovic (268,500).
Some avid gamers who comprise been now not as lucky to make it to the end of the day included Craig Varnell, Chance Kornuth, Shaun Deeb, David Williams, and defending champ Alan Sternberg.
Day 2 continues Thursday at 2 p.m. local time with blinds of 1,000/2,500. Ten more one-hour stages are on the docket with a 15-minute wreck occurring after every two stages, and there will be a one-hour dinner wreck after the sixth hour of play.
There will be 124 avid gamers returning for Day 2 nonetheless nearly half of will must tumble sooner than they’ll make any money as handiest the discontinuance 75 places will be paid out no decrease than $4,819, while the winner of the match will elevate home $280,916 along with the coveted WSOP bracelet.
Tournament #80: $3K PLO Payouts
Take a look at out the total $3K PLO updates
- 1 2021 WSOP Day 1: Series Underway With Star-Studded $25k H.O.R.S.E.
- 2 2021 WSOP Day 2: Hellmuth In The Hunt For 16th Bracelet
- 3 2021 WSOP Day 3: Drinan On Route For His Second Bracelet
- 4 2021 WSOP Day 4: Cornell In Pole Region For First Bracelet
- 5 2021 WSOP Day 5: Negreanu, Matusow, Seidel, and Hellmuth Advance within the $10K LO8 Championship
- 6 2021 WSOP Day 6: Phil Hellmuth Chasing 16th Bracelet Deep within the $10K LO8 Championship
- 7 2021 WSOP Day 7: Hellmuth Four Gamers Away From Bracelet #16
- 8 2021 WSOP Day 8: Deeb Taking a peek For Bracelet #5
- 9 2021 WSOP Day 9: FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver Headlines $10K Limit Final Table; Racener Leads
- 10 2021 WSOP Day 10: Brian Yoon Seeking out Fourth Bracelet
- 11 2021 WSOP Day 11: Hellmuth In The Hunt All over again; Reaches One other Final Table
- 12 2021 WSOP Day 12: Negreanu Seeking out Seventh Bracelet
- 13 2021 WSOP Day 13: 5 Left in Milly Maker; Marle Cordeiro Amongst Final 17 in Women Tournament
- 14 2021 WSOP Day 14: Vanessa Kade Racks Up Fifth Money of the Series
- 15 2021 WSOP Day 15: Zinno On Route For Fourth Bracelet
- 16 2021 WSOP Day 16: Kornuth Reaches Support-to-Support $10K Rapid Deck Finals
- 17 2021 WSOP Day 17: Phil Hellmuth Seeking out 16th Bracelet with 10 Final in $1,500 NL 2-7 Lowball
- 18 2021 WSOP Day 18: Elezra within the Mix For His Fifth Bracelet
- 19 2021 WSOP Day 19: David “Bakes” Baker Seeking out Third Bracelet at $1,500 Triple Design Final Table
- 20 2021 WSOP Day 20: Friedman After a Three-Peat as Negreanu and Hellmuth Advance to Final 10 in $10K Seller’s Need
- 21 2021 WSOP Day 21: Addamo Flying Excessive In Yet One other Excessive Curler
- 22 2021 WSOP Day 22: Arieh Positions Himself For Bracelet #3
- 23 2021 WSOP Day 23: Gerhart, Johnson, and Shack-Harris In the hunt for Third Bracelets with 5 Final in $10K H.O.R.S.E.
- 24 2021 WSOP Day 24: JC Tran Flying Excessive within the $10K PLO
- 25 2021 WSOP Day 25: Elezra and Matusow Seeking out Fifth Bracelets within the $10K PLO Championship
- 26 2021 WSOP Day 26: Soverel Leads the Fee within the NL 2-7 Single Design Championship
- 27 2021 WSOP Day 27: Glaser Leads Final 8 $10K NL 2-7 Championship as Negreanu Alive Seeking out Seventh Bracelet
- 28 2021 WSOP Day 28: Stars Flip Out For $25K PLO Excessive Curler; Deeb Flying Excessive
- 29 2021 WSOP Day 29: Lamb Registers Late In $25K PLO and Bags Lead
- 30 2021 WSOP Day 30: Ka Kwan Lau On Route For $25K PLO Bracelet
- 31 2021 WSOP Day 31: Kolev Leads the $10K 6-Handed NLHE Championship
- 32 WSOP 2021 Day 32: Yockey Bags $50k Poker Gamers Championship Day 1 Chip Lead
- 33 2021 WSOP Day 33: Volpe and Cates Lead Final 35 of the $50K Poker Gamers Championship
- 34 2021 WSOP Day 34: Ryan Leng Leads Final 10 within the $50K PPC
- 35 2021 WSOP Day 35: Eli Elezra Leads Final 5 within the $50K Poker Gamers Championship
- 36 2021 WSOP Day 36: Main Tournament Underway, Brunson Up to Weak Ideas
- 37 2021 WSOP Day 37: Three Bracelet-Winners Topped as Main Tournament Continues
- 38 2021 WSOP Day 38: Aleksandr Shevlyakov Bags Overall Chip Lead on Day 1c of the Main Tournament
- 39 2021 WSOP Day 39: Main Tournament Breaks By design of 4,500 Entrants; Ajayi Tops Counts
- 40 2021 WSOP Day 40: Joe Hachem Support in Compose on Day 1e of the Main Tournament
- 41 2021 WSOP Day 41: Rameez Shahid Leads Main Tournament as Phil Hellmuth Makes Wide Entrance
- 42 2021 WSOP Day 42: Main Tournament Whittled to 2,362 Gamers
- 43 2021 WSOP Day 43: Jessica Cai Leads After Main Tournament Bubble Bursts
- 44 2021 WSOP Day 44: Ramon Colillas Bags Day 4 Chip Lead in WSOP Main Tournament
- 45 2021 WSOP Day 45: Aldemir Claims Main Tournament Chip Lead After Day 5
- 46 2021 WSOP Day 46: Park Leads the Final 36 within the Main Tournament
- 47 2021 WSOP Day 47: Yuval Bronshtein Leads Final Four in $10K Stud Hi-Lo Championship in Hunt for Third Bracelet
- 48 2021 WSOP Day 48: Lisandro Leads Hellmuth After $10,000 Razz Championship Day 1
- 49 2021 WSOP Day 49: Hellmuth Seeking out Bracelet #17 as Dzivielevski Leads Final 14 in $10K Razz Championship