Austria’s Jessica Teusl locked up her first bracelet within the 2022 World Assortment of Poker (WSOP) Match #61: Ladies folk No-Restrict Preserve’em Championship for her top career money worth $166,975.
Teusl defeated a suited competitor in Julie Le, who already had round $200,000 in total stay earnings sooner than her second-situation carry out in step with The Hendon Mob. Both gamers had vocal and supportive rails and within the last hand, Le called all in for lower than ten immense blinds, holding queen-tree off-swimsuit while Teusl tabled ace-three for the dominating hand. A dry board fell and Le used to be formally done as runner-up for $103,196.
Teusl is having an extremely a success collection because the done two weeks sooner than in eighth situation in #Match 21: No-Restrict Preserve’em Monster Stack for $120,455 and has now greater than quadrupled her career earnings after those two results, collecting terminate to $500,000 in cashes and logging her handiest consequence at present time.
2022 WSOP Ladies folk Championship Closing Desk Results
|2||Julie Le||United States||$103,196|
|3||Christina Gollins||United States||$73,604|
|5||Meikat Siu||United States||$39,004|
|6||Lynh Nguyen||United States||$28,989|
|7||Sandy Tran||United States||$21,852|
|9||Savor Andrews||United States||$12,965|
Teusl is certainly a decorated participant in her non-public suited, collecting many victories in ladies folk events all the design in the course of the globe, and a successfully-loved member of the Austrian poker community. She had a huge and vocal rail also, with the two gamers’ visitors constructing a correct competition within the crowd.
“I’m feeling so cheerful,” said a smiling and emotional Teusl. “I non-public such a crazy time at the WSOP this yr! I purchased my top stay money at the Monster Stack and now I elevate a bracelet. And on high of that, my boyfriend, Stefan Lehner, also received a bracelet (Match #16: $3,000 No-Restrict Preserve’em) suited when I used to be on the last table myself two weeks within the past!”
“I’m no longer the roughly lady who will shuffle crazy and play $10,000 take-ins because of you cannot omit that success exists in poker and the design instant that you just might perchance additionally lose all the pieces.”
Teusl, who started the last table with a brief stack, used to be on top of things of the final 5 eliminations. “I started the day with handiest nine immense blinds and it used to be a crazy anecdote for me. I kept a success pots and falling brief all as soon as more and then we had been seven left, six, 5, and it modified into so staunch. I open to relate the probability of a success is now alive. I know all the pieces might perchance presumably well additionally alternate in actuality instant and I’m very grateful that success used to be also on my aspect”.
Teusl keeps a fab head, alternatively, “Bankroll administration is with out a doubt one of a really grand things in poker because of all of us know the design the variance might perchance presumably well additionally additionally be. I’m no longer the roughly lady who will shuffle crazy and play $10,000 take-ins because of you cannot omit that success exists in poker and the design instant that you just might perchance additionally lose all the pieces. I am going to play the Predominant Match for distinct, however this used to be already on my time table.”
About the particular ambiance at the ladies folk tournament Teusl added, “I play a chunk of bit diversified than I play with guys. I would make folds that I assemble no longer carry out most steadily and play tighter. Or no longer it might perchance well presumably be essential to in actuality witness which participant can shuffle crazy and which one it in actuality nit.”
“We are going to celebrate now!” said an alive to Teusl surrounded by her visitors. “Now we non-public two bracelets to celebrate. But first, I in actuality must name my mother now!”
Many important ladies folk had a deep stagger on this tournament at the side of Lexy Gavin, (13th – $8,160), Maria Konnikova (20th – $5,457), Tiffany Michelle (22nd – $5,457), Charlotte Van Brabander (21th – $5,457), Melanie Weisner (28th – $4,569), GG Poker squad Pamela Balzano (36th – $3,886), Katie Swift (60th – $2,952), two-time bracelet winner Lon Hui (74th – $2,398) and final yr’s champion Lara Eisenberg (102nd – $2,000).
2022 World Assortment of Poker Hub
Bookmark this online page! All it is predominant to know regarding the 2022 WSOP is right here.
Closing Desk Action
The unofficial last table used to be reached shortly after the last rupture of the night on Day 3 and the principle casualty used to be Jennifer Loman who busted in tenth situation ($7,066) after she shoved her final blinds with ace-ten offsuit handiest to search out pocket kings in Natalie Hof’s hand.
Savor Andrews, who had a huge chip lead for the length of Day 3 however lost a pair of immense pots in a brief time, used to be the next one out when she purchased all her chips in preflop with pocket kings against Lynh Nguyen‘s pocket jacks. Nguyen managed to get a flush on the board to eradicate the unhappy Andrews in 10th situation for $12,965.
When Day 4 started, it used to be Hof who left the tournament first for a ninth-situation carry out worth $16,710 when she couldn’t elevate her flip with ace-king against Le’s pair of sixes. Nearly two phases later, Sandy Tran busted in seventh situation ($21,852). Correct down to three immense blinds, she shoved with ace-jack worthy after a raise from Le, who held eight-seven worthy to hit journeys on the board and ship Tran to the payout desk.
The next one out used to be Nguyen, who jammed for lower than 15 immense blinds with ace-ten after an begin from Teusl with pocket fours and couldn’t elevate the flip. Nguyen earned $28,989 for her sixth-situation carry out. Teusl used to be also on top of things of the next elimination when Meikat Siu purchased her stack in with queen-ten within the hijack and ran against Teusl within the cutoff who had aces. Siu didn’t collect any miracle and hit the rail, taking dwelling $39,004 for her deep stagger.
Felisa Westermann followed her handiest 15 minutes later, shoving with ace-5 on the button to tumble against, all as soon as more, Teusl who had ace-jack within the blinds to ship Westermann out in fourth situation for $53,213.
Within the next diploma, Christina Gollins, who found a pair of double-united statesduring the last table, used to be all as soon as more down to 11 immense blinds when she shoved on the button handiest to be called by Le and Teusl within the blinds. They every checked the total come through an ace-excessive board and Teusl published a pocket pair of nines to yelp the pot as every Gollins and Le had king-excessive hands. Gollins ended up because the third-situation finisher for $73,604.
Teusl had a four-to-one chip lead to open heads-up play, however Le received a pair of shrimp pots and succeeded in mountain climbing back slowly to yelp a shrimp lead herself. No longer long after, Teusl found a immense double-up to transfer away Le with seven immense blinds. On a ten-excessive, Teusl study-raised all in Le with jack-ten, and the latter called with nine-six for heart pair and didn’t hit the rest on the rest of the board.
Le ended up calling all within the hand suited after however used to be dominated. She failed to get lucky and had to wait on out as runner-up after a onerous-fought battle.
Congratulations to Jessica Teusl for her victory! Please continue to discover Pokernews for the total action of the 2022 World Assortment of Poker. Click on right here to witness what diversified tournaments are happening now.
- 1 Can no longer Conclude Kopp: Katie Kopp Wins First Bracelet of the 2022 WSOP
- 2 David Peters Wins 2022 WSOP Match #2: $100K High Curler Bounty for 4th Gold Bracelet
- 3 Scott Seiver Wins 4th Bracelet in 2022 WSOP Match #3: $2,500 Freezeout NLH ($320,059)
- 4 For a Higher Trigger: Brad Ruben Wins 4th Bracelet in 2022 WSOP Match #4: $1,500 Vendor’s Need
- 5 Dan Smith Captures 1st Bracelet; Wins 2022 WSOP Match #6: $25K Heads-Up Championship
- 6 Norbert Szecsi Captures The Third Bracelet of his Profession at the 2022 WSOP
- 7 Manig ”Ohio77” Loeser Wins 2nd On-line Bracelet in as Many Years
- 8 Amnon Filippi Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Match #7: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better ($252,718)
- 9 Chad Eveslage Wins 2022 WSOP Match #8: $25,000 High Curler ($1,415,610)
- 10 Alex Livingston Wins 2022 WSOP Match #9: $1,500 Seven Card Stud ($103,282)
- 11 Henry Acain Wins 2022 WSOP Match #5: $500 The Housewarming ($701,215)
- 12 Raj Vohra Wins His First Bracelet at the 2022 WSOP; Takes Down the $600 Deepstack
- 13 Ben Diebold Wins 2022 WSOP $10,000 Vendor’s Need 6-Handed Championship ($299,488)
- 14 Jake Schindler Wins First Bracelet and $1,328,068 in Match #12: $50,000 High Curler
- 15 First Time’s the Attraction: Michael Moncek Wins Match #13: $1,500 Restrict Preserve’em
- 16 Frenchman Leo Soma Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Match #14: $1,500 Six-Handed No-Restrict Preserve’em ($456,889)
- 17 Dominick Sarle Wins 2022 WSOP Match #17: $2,500 Blended Triple Map Lowball ($164,243)
- 18 Bryan Schultz Wins 2022 WSOP Match #18: $1,000 Freezeout No-Restrict Preserve’em ($330,057)
- 19 Stefan Lehner Wins First Bracelet in Match #16: $3,000 No-Restrict Preserve’em ($558,616)
- 20 Denis Nesterenko Wins Match #20: $1,500 Restrict 2-7 Lowball Triple Map ($108,250)
- 21 Tong Li Wins $1,467,739 and First Bracelet in Match #19: $25,000 Pot-Restrict Omaha High Curler
- 22 Adam Friedman Wins Fifth WSOP Gold Bracelet in Match #22: $10,000 Seven Card Stud Championship
- 23 Brian Altman Captures His Maiden WSOP Bracelet within the On-line $400 Ultra Deepstack
- 24 Christopher Chatman Flips to Want First WSOP Bracelet in Match #24: $1,000 Flip & Recede
- 25 Steal Wazwaz Ships Match #25: $800 No-Restrict Preserve’em Deepstacks For $358,346
- 26 Mike Jukich Wins the $1,500 Monster Stack at the 2022 WSOP For $966,577
- 27 K9 & Canines Lucky for Jonathan Cohen in Match #26: $10,000 Restrict Preserve’em Championship ($245,678)
- 28 Michael Simhai Hits the Value in 2022 WSOP Match #27: Shootout NLH ($240,480)
- 29 Robert Cowen Wins Bracelets in Motivate-to-Motivate Years; Binks $50K PLO High Curler for $1.4M
- 30 Maxx Coleman Wins Elusive First Bracelet within the $1,500 No-Restrict 2-7 Lowball Map
- 31 15 Years within the Making: Daniel Weinman Nabs 1st Bracelet in Match #30: $1,000 PLO
- 32 Nino Ullmann Wins His First WSOP Bracelet within the $3K NLHE 6-Max Match
- 33 Brian Hastings Captures Sixth Bracelet in Match #31: $10,000 Restrict 2-7 Lowball Triple Map Championship
- 34 Musician Steve Albini Wins (And Breaks!) 2nd Bracelet in 2022 WSOP $1,500 H.O.R.S.E.
- 35 Lok Chan Wins 2022 WSOP Match #35: $2,500 Blended Mountainous Bet on First Outing to WSOP ($144,338)
- 36 Ali Eslami Takes Down Match #36: $1,500 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or Better for $135,260 and Maiden WSOP Bracelet
- 37 Justin Pechie Wins 2nd WSOP Bracelet within the $1,500 Freezeout
- 38 Pedro Bromfman Is Triumphant in Match #38: $10,000 2-7 Single Map Championship
- 39 Ramsey Stovall Wins First Bracelet In 2022 WSOP $1,000 Tidy Turbo Bounty ($191,223)
- 40 “PmpknHead” Wins WSOP On-line Bracelet Match #4: $1,000 Pot-Restrict Omaha 6-Max
- 41 Aleksejs Ponakovs Defeats Phil Ivey to Want Match #42: $100,000 High Curler for $1,897,363
- 42 Zack Wins 2nd Bracelet of the 2022 WSOP; $10,000 Stud Hi-Lo Championship ($324,174)
- 43 David Perry Defeats Chris Moorman within the 2022 WSOP $500 Freezeout ($241,729)
- 44 Winner Winner Rooster Dinner! KFC Fan Kolev Wins 2022 WSOP Millionaire Maker ($1,125,141)
- 45 Phil Hui Mounts Comeback to Want Third Bracelet In $1,500 PLO at the 2022 WSOP
- 46 Andrew Yeh Rides to Victory in Match #44: $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship ($487,129)
- 47 Frenchman Jonathan Pastore Wins 2022 WSOP Match #46: $5,000 6-Handed NLHE ($771,765)
- 48 First Bracelet for Cyprus; Menikos Panagiotou Wins 2022 WSOP Match #48: $1,500 Eight Sport Combine
- 49 Alex Foxen Goes Wire-to-Wire in $250K Tidy High Curler on Draw to Maiden Bracelet ($4,563,700)
- 50 Simeon Spasov Completes Approach-From-At the back of Want in Match #49: $2,000 NLH ($527,944)
- 51 Joao Simao Takes Down 2nd Bracelet For $686,242 In $5,000 No-Restrict Preserve’em/Pot-Restrict Omaha
- 52 WSOP Rookie Kijoon Park Wins Match #52: $2,500 9-Sport Combine 6-Handed ($219,799)
- 53 William “swaggyb” Corvino Captures First Bracelet within the $600 On-line Deepstack Championship
- 54 Eric Smidinger Stout of Emotion After A success 2022 WSOP Seniors Match ($694,909)
- 55 James Todd Wins 2022 WSOP Match #54: $500 Salute to Warriors ($161,256); $74,809 Raised for USO
- 56 Written within the Stars: Paul Hizer Outlasts the Discipline within the 2022 WSOP Colossus ($414,490)
- 57 Martin “115FTW” Stoyanov Wins The $500 WSOP Bracelet Turbo Deepstack
- 58 Patrick Leonard & Espen Jørstad Want 2022 WSOP Match #55: $1,000 Label Crew ($148,067)
- 59 Lawrence Brandt Wins $1,500 PLO8 After Gruelling Closing Day ($289,610)
- 60 Shota Nakanishi Wins His First Bracelet in Match #60: $10,000 Short Deck ($277,212)
- 61 Tamas Lendvai Wins Match #57: $600 Deep Stack Championship No-Restrict Preserve’em ($299,464)
- 62 Create It for Dari: Elope Dudley Wins Third WSOP Gold Bracelet for Daughter After Coming Motivate from 3BB Short Stack
- 63 Dan Cates Makes History; Wins Motivate-to-Motivate $50,000 Poker Avid gamers Championship ($1,449,103)
- 64 Approach Motivate Kid: Massoud “CBK” Eskandari Wins First Bracelet in Tidy Seniors for $330,609
- 65 Poker Hall of Famer Eli Elezra Wins Fifth WSOP Bracelet in $10K PLO-8 Championship ($611,362)
- 66 Konstantin Angelov Wins 2022 WSOP Match #64: $600 PLO Deepstack ($199,466)
- 67 Nacho Barbero Takes 2022 WSOP $10,000 Tidy Turbo Bounty Bracelet Motivate to Argentina
- 68 Austria’s Jessica Teusl Wins 2022 WSOP Ladies folk Championship ($166,975)