Jason Koon became on-line poker’s biggest winner on February 27 because of him taking down the smartly-known individual-studded Sunday Million Spacious Excessive Curler at his sponsor’s space, GGPoker. Koon became even handed one of 44 entrants on the $25,500 procure-in tournament; Koon left all americans in his wake.
Biggest five of the 9 avid gamers who reached the closing table secured a cut of the $1,100,000 prize pool. This intended the likes of Pablo Silva, Timothy Adams, and Ami Barer missed out on a payout. Barer became the match’s heart-broken bubble boy, busting in sixth-space and losing out on a $114,043 min-cash.
Bruno Volkmann became the most major in-the-cash player. David Miscikowski joined Volkmann on the rail, doing so with $152,079 in his GGPoker bankroll. Marius Gierse’s exit in third got here with a $202,800 payout. Gierse’s became the final elimination of the match because Koon and Seth Davies struck a deal for the leisure of the prize pool. The deal noticed Davies obtain in second space and secure $303,964, leaving Koon to trek away with the title of champion and a mighty $327,112 payday.
Daniel Negreanu Reveals His 2022 WSOP Schedule
$25,500 Sunday Million Spacious HR Final Desk Outcomes
*shows a heads-up deal
Benjamin Rolle Tops Spacious-Stacked Sunday Deepstack
This week’s $5,250 procure-in Sunday Deepstack Excessive Curler will own greatest viewed 42 avid gamers procure in but what a 42 they were. Such luminaries as Daniel Dvoress, Stephen Chidwick, Andras Nemeth, and Sam Greenwood all fought their manner to a ridiculously stacked closing table, but all four left the tournament empty handed.
Greenwood’s exit paved they manner to a share of the $210,000 prize pool. Michael Addamo reeled in a $21,771 fifth-space prize, while recent Spacious MILLION$ champion Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun got his palms on a $29,033 fourth-space payout.
Farid Jattin crashed out in third, a obtain gracious for $38,716, which left Benjamin Rolle and Rui Ferreira heads-up for the title. Rolle, who scooped practically $400,000 final Sunday, got the job completed and defeated Ferreira to stable another $68,848. Ferreira consoled himself with $51,629.
$5,250 Sunday Deepstack HR Final Desk Outcomes
|4||Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun||Hong Kong||$29,033|
Be Both Hunter and Prey in GGPoker’s $30M Assured Bounty Hunter Series
Varied $25,000 Rankings at GGPoker on February 27
Both Allan “Freedom35” Mello and “huethuong89” padded their bankrolls with six-figure prizes. Mello received the $1,050 GGMasters Excessive Curler or $141,234 while the latter took down the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Fundamental Match for $110,131.
Niklas Astedt practically netted a six-figure haul but narrowly missed out after a hit the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Spacious Excessive Curler. The giant-talented Swede became his preliminary funding into $93,885 with bounty funds included.
- Allan “Freedom35” Mello – first-space in the $1,050 GGMasters Excessive Rollers for $141,234
- huethuong89 – first-space in the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Fundamental Match for $110,131*
- Niklas Astedt – first-space in the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Spacious Excessive Curler for $93,885*
- Kasparas Klezys – first-space in the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Fundamental Match for $64,503*
- John “SheppardPie” Bakalis – first-space in the $150 GGMasters for $57,360
- Rodrigo Sirichuk – first-space in the $888 Sunday Crazy Eights HR for $49,599
- Andrei “[email protected]” Popugaev – first-space in the $300 GGMasters Bounty Special Model for $48,628*
- Wai Kat “Mr Lee” Lee – first-space in the $5,250 Short Deck Bounty Spacious Excessive Curler for $47,504*
- PermaBull – first-space in the $840 Sunday Superstack HR for $45,448
- Regis “WiskyGold” Kogler – first-space in the $250 Sunday Fundamental Match for $41,718
- Ami Barer – first-space in the $1,050 Sunday Omaholic Fundamental Match for $40,776*
- King Anne – first-space in the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Heater Bounty Turbo for $33,290*
- Martin Pineiro – first-space in the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Encore for $32,542*
- RAF SIMONS – first-space in the $525 Short Deck Bounty Fundamental Match for $31,774*
- Matas Cimbolas – first-space in the $210 Sunday Colossal Sport for $28,859*
- Patrick Leonard – first-space in the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Kick-Off for $26,552
*entails bounty funds