Gregory Teboul won his first WSOP gold bracelet and a $777,777 high prize within the 2022 World Sequence of Poker (WSOP) Tournament #75: Lucky Sevens No-Limit Maintain’em (7-Handed) after taking the chip lead from Rodney Turvin at some point of heads-up play.
A entire of 6,903 entries over the three diverse Day 1 flights had the tournament stretching over 5 days entire. Two hundred and eighty 5 returned for Day 2 and there were lawful 9 remaining at the origin of Day 3. The entire prize pool was $3,517,898 and 989 places were paid, with a min-money being $1,244.
Teboul was center of the pack in chips when Day 3 started while Turvin, who was second in chips to launch the day, like a flash took the lead. Turvin remained at the cease till heads-up play started and the two traded chips from aspect to aspect for some time sooner than Teboul went on a lunge and like a flash decimated Turvin’s stack sooner than lastly knocking out his opponent in a preflop all-in shove.
Tournament #75: $777 Lucky Sevens Final Table Results
|2||Rodney Turvin||United States||$400,777|
|3||Christopher Farmer||United States||$207,777|
|4||James Hughes||United States||$154,777|
|5||Jed Stewart||United States||$116,777|
|6||Kyle Miholich||United States||$87,777|
|7||Allen Cunningham||United States||$66,777|
Many notables entered the tournament alongside side Kazuki Ikeuchi ($4,269), Andrew Barber ($4,269), Chris Tryba ($4,269), Rajaee Wazwaz ($5,000), Ben Yu ($5,000), James Mackey ($12,670), Santiago Soriano ($19,560), Mike Takayama ($24,620) and Allen Cunningham ($66,777) who all took home a portion of the pot.
With one of many most supportive rails to grace the Main Stage at some point of the 2022 WSOP, the pleasure when Teboul won the last hand was exhilarating.
“I feel very, very effectively because it’s no longer nothing to fetch a tournament in Las Vegas,” he said. “It’s my fifth year right here and this was the gorgeous year.”
Teboul started his poker dawdle playing cards with chums over the closing 15 years and within the closing four he lawful started playing tournaments. His outdated absolute most lifelike money was lawful ten days within the past when he performed first within the $400 WSOP Daily Deepstack for $31,583. “This has been my fortunate year, fortunate sevens!”
He persisted: “My coach, Audrey, has helped me accept right here and be taught to employ the appropriate mindset so I will handle defective beats and no longer occurring tilt. I urged my wife about a days within the past that I needed to protect because I used to be sure I’d fetch, I knew 100% it was my tournament. I felt it the first day, the second day and the third day.I knew sooner than I won this one that this was my tournament.”
Teboul doesn’t concept on sticking around Vegas to play anymore events. He’ll be hopping on a airplane correct away and heading aid home to France to celebrate with his wife and his three children.
2022 World Sequence of Poker Hub
Bookmark this page! All or no longer it is predominant to know relating to the 2022 WSOP is right here.
Final Day Recap
Playing cards were within the air at noon for the last 9 players, who started off ruin up between two tables. Paul De La Soujeole was eliminated within the first half of hour after calling an all in from Cunningham, who had a greater ace to comprehend out De La Soujeole.
The tables blended into one unofficial last table and after a loss to Teboul about a hands prior, Braxton Moore shoved his remaining six million in chips in and lost to James Hughes.
Cunningham, a 5-time bracelet winner, was the next one to walk, one other sufferer of Teboul in a battle of the blinds that hit journeys for Teboul and nothing for Cunningham.
Kyle Miholich, who was in his Jack In the Box hide, looked gay with the painted-on smile but after doubling up Hughes after which a blind-versus-blind arena in opposition to chip chief Rodney Turvin that left him chip much less, Miholic was sent to the rail in sixth popularity.
Jed Stewart had a self-fulfilling prophecy when he obtained all of it in in opposition to Turvin and knew that the six in Turvin’s ace-six hand would clutch him out. He was correct when the very subsequent card was a six, giving Turvin two pair and nothing more for Stewart.
The last four had the next three eliminated in like a flash succession initiating with Hughes dropping to Day 2 chip chief Christopher Farmer, and within minutes, Farmer was busted out by Turvin.
Turvin was ahead in chips coming into into to heads-up play, having double what Teboul had but with blinds being huge, and some hits in a row for Teboul he like a flash overtook Turvin and the tables were was for chip counts. The last blow came when Turvin shoved all in for around 61,000,000 with ace-six, absolute most lifelike to bolt into Teboul’s ace-ten which ended up hitting a ten to walk away Turvin drawing unimaginative and Teboul emerging victorious.
- 1 Can not Pause Kopp: Katie Kopp Wins First Bracelet of the 2022 WSOP
- 2 David Peters Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #2: $100K High Roller Bounty for 4th Gold Bracelet
- 3 Scott Seiver Wins 4th Bracelet in 2022 WSOP Tournament #3: $2,500 Freezeout NLH ($320,059)
- 4 For a Elevated Cause: Brad Ruben Wins 4th Bracelet in 2022 WSOP Tournament #4: $1,500 Seller’s Different
- 5 Dan Smith Captures 1st Bracelet; Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #6: $25K Heads-Up Championship
- 6 Norbert Szecsi Captures The Third Bracelet of his Career at the 2022 WSOP
- 7 Manig ”Ohio77” Loeser Wins Second On-line Bracelet in as Many Years
- 8 Amnon Filippi Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #7: $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Higher ($252,718)
- 9 Chad Eveslage Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #8: $25,000 High Roller ($1,415,610)
- 10 Alex Livingston Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #9: $1,500 Seven Card Stud ($103,282)
- 11 Henry Acain Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #5: $500 The Housewarming ($701,215)
- 12 Raj Vohra Wins His First Bracelet at the 2022 WSOP; Takes Down the $600 Deepstack
- 13 Ben Diebold Wins 2022 WSOP $10,000 Seller’s Different 6-Handed Championship ($299,488)
- 14 Jake Schindler Wins First Bracelet and $1,328,068 in Tournament #12: $50,000 High Roller
- 15 First Time’s the Charm: Michael Moncek Wins Tournament #13: $1,500 Limit Maintain’em
- 16 Frenchman Leo Soma Wins First WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #14: $1,500 Six-Handed No-Limit Maintain’em ($456,889)
- 17 Dominick Sarle Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #17: $2,500 Blended Triple Scheme Lowball ($164,243)
- 18 Bryan Schultz Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #18: $1,000 Freezeout No-Limit Maintain’em ($330,057)
- 19 Stefan Lehner Wins First Bracelet in Tournament #16: $3,000 No-Limit Maintain’em ($558,616)
- 20 Denis Nesterenko Wins Tournament #20: $1,500 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Scheme ($108,250)
- 21 Tong Li Wins $1,467,739 and First Bracelet in Tournament #19: $25,000 Pot-Limit Omaha High Roller
- 22 Adam Friedman Wins Fifth WSOP Gold Bracelet in Tournament #22: $10,000 Seven Card Stud Championship
- 23 Brian Altman Captures His Maiden WSOP Bracelet within the On-line $400 Ultra Deepstack
- 24 Christopher Chatman Flips to Pick First WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #24: $1,000 Flip & Trudge
- 25 Maintain Wazwaz Ships Tournament #25: $800 No-Limit Maintain’em Deepstacks For $358,346
- 26 Mike Jukich Wins the $1,500 Monster Stack at the 2022 WSOP For $966,577
- 27 K9 & Canine Lucky for Jonathan Cohen in Tournament #26: $10,000 Limit Maintain’em Championship ($245,678)
- 28 Michael Simhai Hits the Impress in 2022 WSOP Tournament #27: Shootout NLH ($240,480)
- 29 Robert Cowen Wins Bracelets in Encourage-to-Encourage Years; Binks $50K PLO High Roller for $1.4M
- 30 Maxx Coleman Wins Elusive First Bracelet within the $1,500 No-Limit 2-7 Lowball Scheme
- 31 15 Years within the Making: Daniel Weinman Nabs 1st Bracelet in Tournament #30: $1,000 PLO
- 32 Nino Ullmann Wins His First WSOP Bracelet within the $3K NLHE 6-Max Tournament
- 33 Brian Hastings Captures Sixth Bracelet in Tournament #31: $10,000 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Scheme Championship
- 34 Musician Steve Albini Wins (And Breaks!) Second Bracelet in 2022 WSOP $1,500 H.O.R.S.E.
- 35 Lok Chan Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #35: $2,500 Blended Immense Wager on First Commute to WSOP ($144,338)
- 36 Ali Eslami Takes Down Tournament #36: $1,500 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or Higher for $135,260 and Maiden WSOP Bracelet
- 37 Justin Pechie Wins Second WSOP Bracelet within the $1,500 Freezeout
- 38 Pedro Bromfman Is Triumphant in Tournament #38: $10,000 2-7 Single Scheme Championship
- 39 Ramsey Stovall Wins First Bracelet In 2022 WSOP $1,000 Orderly Turbo Bounty ($191,223)
- 40 “PmpknHead” Wins WSOP On-line Bracelet Tournament #4: $1,000 Pot-Limit Omaha 6-Max
- 41 Aleksejs Ponakovs Defeats Phil Ivey to Pick Tournament #42: $100,000 High Roller for $1,897,363
- 42 Zack Wins Second Bracelet of the 2022 WSOP; $10,000 Stud Hi-Lo Championship ($324,174)
- 43 David Perry Defeats Chris Moorman within the 2022 WSOP $500 Freezeout ($241,729)
- 44 Winner Winner Rooster Dinner! KFC Fan Kolev Wins 2022 WSOP Millionaire Maker ($1,125,141)
- 45 Phil Hui Mounts Comeback to Pick Third Bracelet In $1,500 PLO at the 2022 WSOP
- 46 Andrew Yeh Rides to Victory in Tournament #44: $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship ($487,129)
- 47 Frenchman Jonathan Pastore Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #46: $5,000 6-Handed NLHE ($771,765)
- 48 First Bracelet for Cyprus; Menikos Panagiotou Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #48: $1,500 Eight Game Mix
- 49 Alex Foxen Goes Wire-to-Wire in $250K Orderly High Roller on Manner to Maiden Bracelet ($4,563,700)
- 50 Simeon Spasov Completes Reach-From-Behind Pick in Tournament #49: $2,000 NLH ($527,944)
- 51 Joao Simao Takes Down Second Bracelet For $686,242 In $5,000 No-Limit Maintain’em/Pot-Limit Omaha
- 52 WSOP Rookie Kijoon Park Wins Tournament #52: $2,500 Nine-Game Mix 6-Handed ($219,799)
- 53 William “swaggyb” Corvino Captures First Bracelet within the $600 On-line Deepstack Championship
- 54 Eric Smidinger Fleshy of Emotion After Winning 2022 WSOP Seniors Tournament ($694,909)
- 55 James Todd Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #54: $500 Salute to Warriors ($161,256); $74,809 Raised for USO
- 56 Written within the Stars: Paul Hizer Outlasts the Discipline within the 2022 WSOP Colossus ($414,490)
- 57 Martin “115FTW” Stoyanov Wins The $500 WSOP Bracelet Turbo Deepstack
- 58 Patrick Leonard & Espen Jørstad Pick 2022 WSOP Tournament #55: $1,000 Designate Crew ($148,067)
- 59 Lawrence Brandt Wins $1,500 PLO8 After Gruelling Final Day ($289,610)
- 60 Shota Nakanishi Wins His First Bracelet in Tournament #60: $10,000 Short Deck ($277,212)
- 61 Tamas Lendvai Wins Tournament #57: $600 Deep Stack Championship No-Limit Maintain’em ($299,464)
- 62 Attain It for Dari: Walk Dudley Wins third WSOP Gold Bracelet for Daughter After Coming Encourage from 3BB Short Stack
- 63 Dan Cates Makes Ancient past; Wins Encourage-to-Encourage $50,000 Poker Gamers Championship ($1,449,103)
- 64 Reach Encourage Minute one: Massoud “CBK” Eskandari Wins First Bracelet in Orderly Seniors for $330,609
- 65 Poker Corridor of Famer Eli Elezra Wins Fifth WSOP Bracelet in $10K PLO-8 Championship ($611,362)
- 66 Konstantin Angelov Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #64: $600 PLO Deepstack ($199,466)
- 67 Nacho Barbero Takes 2022 WSOP $10,000 Orderly Turbo Bounty Bracelet Encourage to Argentina
- 68 Austria’s Jessica Teusl Wins 2022 WSOP Ladies Championship ($166,975)
- 69 Young Sik Comes From Behind To Pick The Mini Main Tournament For $594,189
- 70 Sean Troha Completes Comeback and Wins the $10K PLO Championship ($1,246,770)
- 71 Quincy Borland Crowned Champion of Tournament #68: $1,000 Million Buck Bounty ($750,120)
- 72 Bradley Anderson Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #72: $1,500 Blended Omaha Hi-Lo ($195,565)
- 73 Daniel Strelitz Wins His Second WSOP Bracelet in Tournament #73: $1,500 Razz
- 74 Harry “timexCNT” Resort Wins His First Bracelet within the $7,777 Lucky 7’s On-line High Roller ($396,666)
- 75 Pei Li Crowned Champion in Tournament #74: $1,500 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha ($190,219)
- 76 Yevgeniy “Kazak132” Minakrin Wins On-line Tournament #9: $1,000 No Limit Maintain’em Championship ($238,315)
- 77 Aged Expert StarCraft Participant Jinho Hong Wins Poker Corridor of Fame Bounty
- 78 Julien Perouse Captures Bracelet In On-line $3,200 No-Limit Maintain’em High Roller 8-Max ($324,767)
- 79 Mike Allis Likely Going Out on a High After Winning the One Fall ($535,610)
- 80 Canada’s Sebastien Aube Takes Down Tournament #78: $2,500 No-Limit Maintain’em ($499,636)
- 81 Gregory Teboul Wins 2022 WSOP Tournament #75: $777 Lucky Sevens ($777,777)